The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Prank calls...

Old 10-19-2004 | 08:09 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon
Default Re: Nitrous and turbo question.

I was on the phone with my girlfriend tonight and she gets a beep from call waiting........She answers it and comes back on the line a little shaken up. She tells me someone phoned and they were all like "Hey you know who this is, I'm rubbing my c**k for you, I'm soo h*rd". And he was moaning and sh*t. She told them to go f**k themselves but they kept persisting with there crap.
So I told her to try and *69 the call, but it was a private #. So she ended up calling the police and was on the phone for like an hour. Good thing is the police got the guys # but can't do anything about it unless he calls back at least 7 times. What the hell, so you have to get harassed 7 times before they do anything. Anyway I wish I was able to get ahold of the #, that way I could go pay the guy a visit :twisted:
This could only be a couple of d**k head teenagers with nothing to do on a Tuesday night, but why not take percausions. I know that we probably all did a few prank calls when we were younger, but to go to the point that you can't tell if it's a prank call, or a small d**k pervert trying to get his rocks off cause he's pissed he's 40 years old and still lives with his mother. And the only way he can still get it up is to harrass women, it pathetic.

There I'm done!