The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Please Change My 'nickname' To Something More Appropriate

Old 09-13-2008 | 03:14 PM

Who is your buddy?

I just added some new photos to the F/S thread about an hour ago.

I am looking at buying a MINT white/red 1996 Honda CBR 600 F3 for $2,500.00.
I currectly have a white/purple 1996 CBR 600 F3 but mine is scratched up, needs a little work, and has 14,XXX miles. The 'new' one only has 10,500 miles and is flawless. Literally not a flaw in it.
The owner really wants to trade for the red Tib, however I would have to include the brand new ported header I have and brand new SS 2.25" mandrel bent exhaust I have for it and install the entire system. I would keep the catalytic converter and sell it for $100.00 as scrap.
I am thinking more and more about doing it. About an hour ago my buddy Ian says if I do the trade he will buy my white/purple 1996 CBR 600 F3 for $1,050.00 if he can make payments. That is fine with me, although the bike will not leave my garage or the title be signed until I get full payment.

On the other hand if someone knocked on my door and offered me the cash I'd take it and just go buy the bike.
Old 09-13-2008 | 03:16 PM
Banned

check the shoutbox... i know he would be interested in all the parts.
Old 09-13-2008 | 03:17 PM

OK, I always shut that thing off.
Old 09-13-2008 | 11:02 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (daniel_depetro @ Sep 13 2008, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I am not sure who performed the surgery, however please fix it.
I like how everyone suddenly treats me like I am a bad guy because I asked a lot of money for an intake. Deal with it. You need better things to do with your time.
I am apart of many automotive forums and have never been treated so poorly. Some of you found my F/S thread so appalling that when REDZMAN said enough you had to start bashing the F/S thread on the Hyundai forum. Nobody gave REDZMAN any slack when he was selling the very same Air Ram to me for $850.00 shipped. Funny how nobody had an issue with that. However when I mark it F/S for $850.00 (which is what I have into it) I got black listed as an jerk who is just trying to make a bunch of money. No bigggie as my Tiburon will be gone soon and the wifes hopefully soon afterwards. I usually hang out on the forums even after I sell off the cars, however its obviously you guys do not want me here. I just think that is a bad way to treat members.

Anyways surely a lot of you will chuckle that my nickname states "I'm a greedy tool".

I can't wait to get rid of these Tiburons and their parts so I can become a part of a forum that is less juvenile.</div>

Wow, you are moronic enough to not realize that the RD Mart is something that members here bugged us for for YEARS, and that you can change anyone's titles too?

Then you can't wait to get rid of Your tibs and the parts you have so you can join a LESS Juvenile forum?

Best of luck, I've seen the other forums out there. BTW, nice way of taking this WAY off topic you idiot, it has nothing to do with you selling your car.

I sold my airram because I knew at the time I could get that for it. Folks said I couldn't sell it ofr that, but I knew someone would bite, it happened to be you. I made what, $650 on that sale?

Yeah.

I'm closing this, you get out of this site what you put in.