The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

People Piss Me Off.

Old 02-02-2006 | 07:14 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Elantra

I was in the process of buying a BBK from a member Maierapril that does not post anymore. Last contact I had with him was the 8th of January. I finally get ahold of him to only find out he sold them to someone else on the forums after promising them to me. He gives me the excuse his gmail password got rest, so he couldnt get in. People piss me off.
Old 02-02-2006 | 07:14 PM

I was in the process of buying a BBK from a member Maierapril that does not post anymore. Last contact I had with him was the 8th of January. I finally get ahold of him to only find out he sold them to someone else on the forums after promising them to me. He gives me the excuse his gmail password got rest, so he couldnt get in. People piss me off.
Old 02-02-2006 | 07:22 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

buying online is a hassle sometimes, you cant get a hold of the person and it causes problems, then the whole shipping deal is a process. but the product selection and deals that you can get online are worth the inconvieniences, dont fret over it, its not like he stole your money and gave the product to someone else.

I just waited about 45 days for my magnaflow catalytic converter that i bought off ebay, i had to call and call and call like 10 diff people and in the end there was a shipment error and it was never sent, finally after a month and a half i got my CAT, but all the other smooth transactions are worth it, hey in the end i only paid 30 bones for a HI flow magnaflow cat.

the morale? dont worry about it, youll find another deal. life goes on
Old 02-02-2006 | 07:22 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

buying online is a hassle sometimes, you cant get a hold of the person and it causes problems, then the whole shipping deal is a process. but the product selection and deals that you can get online are worth the inconvieniences, dont fret over it, its not like he stole your money and gave the product to someone else.

I just waited about 45 days for my magnaflow catalytic converter that i bought off ebay, i had to call and call and call like 10 diff people and in the end there was a shipment error and it was never sent, finally after a month and a half i got my CAT, but all the other smooth transactions are worth it, hey in the end i only paid 30 bones for a HI flow magnaflow cat.

the morale? dont worry about it, youll find another deal. life goes on
Old 02-02-2006 | 07:25 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

i know he was working with viper about those since last summer. i met the guy and bought his old hood from him, seemed like an alright person.

im sure he just wanted to get rid of them after having them for half year. still, he shouldnt have promised them to ya.
Old 02-02-2006 | 07:25 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

i know he was working with viper about those since last summer. i met the guy and bought his old hood from him, seemed like an alright person.

im sure he just wanted to get rid of them after having them for half year. still, he shouldnt have promised them to ya.
Old 02-02-2006 | 07:33 PM

I was working with him since September on these. I would of totally understood if he would of told me straight up, its just the point of it all.
Old 02-02-2006 | 07:33 PM

I was working with him since September on these. I would of totally understood if he would of told me straight up, its just the point of it all.
Old 02-02-2006 | 09:54 PM

Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata

i hate it when people say one thing and they do another thing.
especially on online, they think they can get away with it 'cuz you're not dealing with them in person.
pisses me off too! argggg mad.gif
Old 02-02-2006 | 09:54 PM

Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata

i hate it when people say one thing and they do another thing.
especially on online, they think they can get away with it 'cuz you're not dealing with them in person.
pisses me off too! argggg mad.gif