The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

My wife is slowly killing me!

Old 02-08-2005 | 12:52 AM

From: Lillington, NC & Maryville, TN when I can get there

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1stGenTib)</div><div class='quotemain'>but Q for the dude who left his girl, was it only b/c she b****ed about a slow *** 2nd gen or b/c she was a total bit*h!?</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Joshuwa)</div><div class='quotemain'>But....you left your wife because she wouldn't let you mod her car?</div>

Ok sorry guys for the confusion But no I did not leave my wife because she wouldn't let me mod her car, That would be totally childish.

I left my wife because
1. She says she couldn't trust me
I never gave her a reason not to, never cheated on her she is the only woman I've ever been with(I was raised in a very strict baptist home)

2. She constantly and consistently treated me like a freaking 4 year old, she had to know what I was doing every single minute I was not with her.
Talk about not having Freedom, I had none whatsoever.

3. She has 13 cats and 4 dogs.
'Nuff said.

4. She gave me a $40 allowance every two weeks and that is all the spending money I had out of an E5 paycheck.
And yet she would always tell me, when I ASKED for a little extra once in awhile, That we were flat broke but whenever she wanted something she got it within the week.
bsflag.gif

5. When I would deploy she still expected me to run the house like I was home.
wtf.gif Extremely Codependent much.

I could go on but I can't even think about her hardly anymore without getting really pissed at myself for staying with her for 4.5 years of my life.

Oh and just so you guys know, There is NO chance in h3ll of us getting back together.

Anything else from you guys is greatly appreciated.

Oh and Kit Fox..........Calvina Jewel Helton (Bad JUJU)
Old 02-08-2005 | 05:47 AM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

/ harsh man...all them animals? just one dog fer me.... i dont think my wife would ever tell me what to do with my money...i work for it, i spend it... if i wanna blow it on sumthing stupid and you dont like it... get your own money you can blow... good decision man..

her/
<----joo
Old 02-08-2005 | 06:15 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Blu_Drgn)</div><div class='quotemain'>Oh and Kit Fox..........Calvina Jewel Helton (Bad JUJU)</div>

HAHA, omg dude, why whould u ever get hitched up with someone who treats you like that man, you were whipped like the cattle at the steak house lol, umm, damn, some chicks just suck, dude hope u get a better one who will respect not only your car choices but also your life choices and maybe you can get around more harmonesly, dont forget all the divorce papers now:eyeroll:
Old 02-08-2005 | 07:00 AM

WOW!!!!! is all I have to say. I am very sorry to hear all of this. I can't believe that she gave you an allowance on your own money. That's just crazy. Thankfully I work b/c military pay is crap unless you're up there in rank. I don't know how my husband and I would survive on his pay. There would be no modding for either of us. lol I'd have to say I think it's a good thing for the split. I see too much of that going on with military wives when I do hang out around them. Drives me crazy. I just don't understand how women can treat their men like that, especially when it comes to money if they're not working themselves. And what's with all the animals?! I would never be able to handle 13 cats and 4 dogs and my husband would've slapped me silly and got rid of them behind my back. Sometimes it seems like a handful with my 6 frogs, 1 beardie, and 2 cats. But at least the frogs and beardie are in a cage, not running around getting hair all over the place. Mmm...well good luck with everything and take your time. 4.5 years is quite some time....and I wonder why you stayed with her for that long b/c I would've split a long time ago. After I laid the smack down of course. lol
Old 02-08-2005 | 07:32 AM

Damn dood, you got pu$$y-whipped, no offense.
Good thing you finally left smile.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>After I laid the smack down of course. lol</div>

^^ Great advice LoL
Old 02-08-2005 | 07:59 AM

Dude! Try to put the biggest distance you can between you and her!
Old 02-08-2005 | 09:11 PM

From: Lillington, NC & Maryville, TN when I can get there

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zman)</div><div class='quotemain'>Dude! Try to put the biggest distance you can between you and her!</div>

That is the Plan.

And thanks EVERYONE for all of the support (once I finally explained my Situation)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE ("bluetibbay")</div><div class='quotemain'>Damn dood, you got pu$$y-whipped, no offense.</div>

Yes I was. None Taken the truth hurts.