The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

My wife is slowly killing me!

Old 10-25-2004 | 11:02 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: blue door courtesy light

Exactly mang, so mod hers while she's away like I said.

Take out her resonator and do the TB mod.

See what she thinks when she discovers it.
Old 10-26-2004 | 06:05 AM

Default Re: Bone to Pick with Hyundai

this thread makes me not want to get married.. unless its to a car chick
Old 10-26-2004 | 06:53 AM

Default Re: EBAY ALERT= Turboed RD2

LOL...true that. Or at least a cool chick that doesn't care what you do to your car. Thankfully I don't have that problem. laugh.gif
And do what Redz said and do stuff to her car while she's gone...otherwise I guess just let it go and keep modding your car.
Old 10-26-2004 | 05:44 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: handling/ ride hight

Well, my wife is a CAR CHICK now, that's for sure.

But yeah, if she's b****in about no get up and go, give it some GET UP AND GO when she's not lookin.
Old 10-26-2004 | 09:10 PM

From: Lillington, NC & Maryville, TN when I can get there
Default Re: Green Dragon Pulls through!

i think i will. i just have to get her to go somewhere without her car, and she DEF ain't taking mine. she has already had three minor accidents with hers, she ain't touching mine.
Old 10-28-2004 | 06:04 AM

Default Re: FS : Side Skirts

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lil_Tiby)</div><div class='quotemain'>LOL...true that. Or at least a cool chick that doesn't care what you do to your car. Thankfully I don't have that problem. laugh.gif
And do what Redz said and do stuff to her car while she's gone...otherwise I guess just let it go and keep modding your car.</div>
we <3 the ladies here on rdtiburon...
Old 11-02-2004 | 11:24 AM

Default Re: NeonEdge Lighting

Send her arse to a day spa or suttin'. lol Or have her go visit her 'rents....My only modding issue is that I can't keep hubby from wanting to buy and mod every freakin' car he sees. lol We don't even have a truck yet and he's already talking about ish he wants to do to it. lol I want it simple and clean...he wants it dropped w/ rims, I prefer a lift and large tires....lol. It's gotta be able to tow the cars and all.....ha ha ha Oh well...keep us posted on how things go.
Old 11-02-2004 | 03:43 PM

Default Re: Java's Clearance Sale

I've decided i'm just going to start doing stuff without asking or telling what i'm doing if she likes it good, if not , oh well, she like it soon enough, right.
Old 11-03-2004 | 08:36 AM

Default Re: RPM Signal.

Lay the smack down!!! lol.gif
Old 02-07-2005 | 02:59 AM

I finally had enough of her bullshot and left her January 18. And now she acts like if she treats me like a king whenever I talk to her I am going to come back and and everything will go back to the way it was. Well It's not going to happen.
I finally realised there is so much more to do in life than go to work come home fix dinner and then go to bed and get up and start over. I have had more fun in the last three weeks by myself than I have had in the last Five years with her.
I moved in with a friend of mine and have had no problems with anyone or thing since I left Its like the whole world likes me better wihtout her. But it is rough just kinda dropping her like cause I wasn't tring to hurt her but she is like freaking leach just slowly sucking the life outta me.

OK rant over.
Feel free to comment/give advice/poke fun/call me names/whatever.