The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Moving From Rd To Nt

Old 02-10-2008 | 07:18 PM

OH NOES, HE'S LEAVING US FOR NEWTIBURON.COM!!! WHAT WILL WE EVER DO WITHOUT HIM???
Old 02-10-2008 | 07:32 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

hah, and we don't only install only 1/2 aftermarket injectors and then wonder why the engine is effing up.
Old 02-10-2008 | 07:44 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tibbychick @ Feb 10 2008, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>OH NOES, HE'S LEAVING US FOR NEWTIBURON.COM!!! WHAT WILL WE EVER DO WITHOUT HIM???</div>

Don't type in all caps b****.

joke.gif
Old 02-10-2008 | 08:21 PM

I wonder if you can find guys on NT who are willing to collect money for another member who is in some kind of bind and give it to them with no questions asked and nothing expected in return? we have done this on more than one occasion...

Can you find a guy on NT whos willing to spend $220 on a set of springs for ANOTHER member because it was on clearance and he didnt have the funds at the time..again never knew the member...ps that was me who did that for another member fing02.gif

we are skeptical of new members until they hang around and give us reasons not to be skeptical. hell i was warned 3 times in my first ten minutes(literally) hahaha owned.gif but i hung around, gave opinions, and helped when needed and did what i could for the site... there are certain members on here that i know i could trust based simply on the fact they have been around and done business and handled themselves very well... redz, java, optimo, alex, switf, hkc, madjon, majik, sparticus, etc etc...basically the guys/gals who are on this site day in and day out...you want us to trust you, go out of your way for us...thats what i did and it seemed to work lol

dont quit so easily...redz is an aquired taste nana.gif