The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Load Of Crap

Old 11-21-2006 | 09:28 AM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon SE

I cant believe I read this whole thread.
It's starting to look like NT in here.
Old 11-21-2006 | 09:40 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

^^^
How's that? Wtih folks defending their hobby from a 18 year old sore loser?
Old 11-21-2006 | 09:49 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

1. I am sorry Alex for bringing your girl into this, it was just a little joke that somehow started a ton of shit, so please accept my apology.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>You could have, you know, sent him an email gently correcting his ways. Odds are this way he's gone for good or will only come back even more flame-tastic.</div>

Dude, we tried that, chill

3. the faggot sent me a PM looking to race me then Fight me

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>i think i need to meet your dumbass in pennsylvania....i had one sponsor hand me 3500 in cash, i have it on record, and u can ask people in the car club about it too....so dont try and play that game. yeah i work 4 REAL jobs...i dont mow for my grandma, and if I did Id want paid for it, I make my little sister do it. yeah i used to get wat i want when i wanted it, now i work for it. so shut the f*** up before we have to meet in PA and i whip ur ass...with or without the car</div>
Old 11-21-2006 | 10:20 AM

Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

As stressed as I am at the moment I think you're all as bad as eachother here guys.

I mean if noone cared what he thought then there wouldnt have been any replies, and if you do care then tbh that's pretty lame.

First sad fact is the dude who posts the thread.. Life sucks boyo, get used to it.

But for Alex to defend his win and argue back about the other guy's opinion is just as bad.

I mean red car black rims, blue car chromes? cant really get any different, it's silly to argue over it.

My car is white with ratfink stickers and is crammed with audio and visual gear.. It's not the prettiest in the world but it's mine, and it's unique (well I aint seen another one that looks like it lmao.gif )

I dont expect nor want to win any awards, I get embarassed over that (ffs if you ever eat out with me and tell the waiters its my bday Id get up and walk out lol)

I think you all acted badly here.. Two to tango, actions and reactions.. Well you gave him the reaction he was looking for and got all annoyed..

It is a bit dissapointing to see moderators using their privelidges to go on the attack, the thread should have been immediately closed and left alone.. But hey, just my opinion (hi mum)
Old 11-21-2006 | 11:14 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I think this has been going on enough now.

I'm closing it.

Please PM me and let me know when he PM'ed that to you man.
Old 11-21-2006 | 02:20 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

because i missed out on all the fun, and also because it is primarily my doing that caused this, i feel i must post...

listen child, and listen closely. take all the time you have spent on your car, add it all up, and then multiply it by your age, and you are still nowhere near the amount of time i have spent on my car.

if you want to see a glimpse, (thats right, a glimpse for me is more than total for you) then direct your attention here:

http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtopic=11994&hl=

thats the second time my tib has been that stripped. the first was to replace the crashpad that was in there when i bought it because some moron with similar tastes to you super glued neon string lights all over it.

i have missed parts of the super bowl, easter, thanksgiving, and even christmas working on my car while everyone else is inside enjoying not having frostbite on their ass from sitting on metal in sub 30 degree temps. i was 6 months without my car, working nearly every sat and sun on it, over the winter, with nothing but a tiny space heater blowing a tiny bit of warmth in my direction, and dried up cut hands not even able to bleed because its too cold. anything that is different from stock i have done, including fixing all the shit that was messed up when i got it. i'd make up another mod list in the garage, i just dont feel the need to pacify n00bs like yourself. anyone that has been here for more than a couple months knows the work i have done with my car. i bet you our cars that i would beat you in COTM. i still havent entered because i want to have my car complete before doing so.

as for your tib, let me elaborate.

the veilside kit, it is only bearable on a RD2. on a rd1 though, omg...horrible ugly, especially considering how they mated it up. you could park your car on a city street and provide seating for an entire bus stop, 3 on the front, and 3 on the back. it has a solid half a foot of flat surface and looks like ass.

you have over spray on the exhaust tip. a piece of newspaper would have fixed that.

steering wheel covers are GAY.

that sub box and its components are just horrible.

bling rims period arent doing anything for the car in my mind, not to mention the design of those rims just sucks. if you absolutely need some flash, at least get good looking wheels. bling is the absolute epitome of RICE.

COTM is not about slapping different visual mods to your car in a hodge-podge fashion. you have to get things working together properly. you have to have a balanced combination of show and go. you have a go. not gonna work.

heres how i personally broke things down(in no particular order of rank):

alex<ul>[*]show satisfactory - wheels could be better, awesome hood, brakes pretty good[*]go awesome - turbocharged, nuff said[/list]you<ul>[*]show not doing it for me - gaudy kit, wheels...just not done correctly for me[*]go not there - CAI is not nearly enough[/list]dtn<ul>[*]show ok - love the trunk setup and the conversion of lights to blue(i can relate)...dont like the excessive led bits, wheels are eh[*]0 go[/list]demon<ul>[*]show not enough done - awesome stock color, just not enough mods[*]go - again, no mods[/list]redshark<ul>[*]show pretty good, still lacking in quantity[*]go - not much at all, and plus the red flag automatic tranny...*cringe*[/list]silky<ul>[*]show - tons of stuff done. looks great from the outside but the engine bay and trunk look jumbled up and rushed[*]go - pretty good with the bottle setup[/list]i voted for alex simply because the turbocharged tib is big points in my book. honestly, i think this month was a little weak. i usually tend to need something noticeable exterior wise, but his was the best in my mind.