The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Load Of Crap

Old 11-21-2006 | 05:18 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mytib_is_realfresh @ Nov 21 2006, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I dont care about this site or wat the people think, cuz Hyundais arent even real cars. I got stuck with this thing, and I just made it better than what it was[u]. Im not gonna lie, yeah Ive grown to like it, but when i first got it, i laughed so hard cuz it was ugly as hell stock with euros, it came with euros when i got it. I wanted stocks but im not gonna waste my money, i want to sell this car and get something nice not rice.....and u can paint rims cuz black on red does look gay. Its like mixing black with navy blue socks, retarded...I photo shopped stocks onto my car and they look retarded. I have a show car, if anyone would have said COTM is all about performance and that this is a performance site I wouldn't have joined. I like alot of the people on here, and Ive met some cool dudes, but I See why my dude craig hardly ever gets on here anymore</div>

Well well well what do we have here...Hyundai are not real cars.... I have learned to love it ....I laughed at it.... I have never got mad at anyone on this site but... I know you have put a lot of time in to your car but remarks like that will get you no where young man... let me tell you something here in korea, you would be laught at and called a wantabe.. I was in this tunning shit and rice shit way before it evey hit the US.. hell they dont even sell euro tales or that versie what ever kit you got on it.. and i am sure there are pic of it floating around here somewhere..This is not a attact to you or your machine, am i clear! back to hyundai are not real cars well korean f*** up and the BIGGEST f*** up they did was have FORD make there first car.. half of all the car parts for the world biggest makers are made in korea.. to incluce Rolls-royce..

and i Quote

"In 2004, Hyundai tied with Honda for initial brand quality (quality of engine parts not factored in) in a survey/study from J.D. Power and Associates, for having 102 problems per 100 vehicles. This made Hyundai second in the industry, only behind Toyota, for initial vehicle quality. The company continued this tradition by placing third overall in J.D. Power's 2006 Initial Quality Survey, behind only Porsche and Lexus"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyundai_Motor_Company

"COTM is all about performance and that this is a performance site I wouldn't have joined"

Its about the LOVE the enjoyment through cars or what ever you want it to be

"i want to sell this car and get something nice not rice...."

My Rice burner has kill, a M6,m5,m3,gt3,gt2,360 monda, and a 455 and many many G.I's and there mustangs and corvette as well.. you want proof i am full of it... my rice cooker tops out at 326KPH.

"I have a show car, if anyone would have said[b] COTM is all about performance and that this is a performance site I wouldn't have joined"

SEE New tiburon.. or a serach.. or car domain

dont get me wrong i like show and go

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dark Shark @ Nov 21 2006, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Here's a list of his so-called "sponsors" lol

Power Stop Brakes
Bodykits Etc.
XM Satellite Radio
DEI: Cryo2
KillerGlass
GlowShift Gauges
Auto-Air Colors
DecalKits.com
R-Blox
Stoner Car Care
Xtreme Flamekitz
Warlock Security
Max-It-Out Video
StreetFX
Monkey Video
Kyowa Racing
Tsunami Audio
RevPM: Body Kits
Blaupunkt
Vertical Doors Inc.
Fidanza

Check his homepage for more info....

I was looking through that gay Carsponsors.com site and EVERYONE with a car has pretty much the same damn thing, lol. Its like the qualifications for being sponsored is IT MUST RUN....

LMFAO Even this TRANSIT BUS got the same sponsors as him..... lmao.gif</div>

^be nice

let me tell you who my sponsors are:

THE LOVE AND ME.....AND MY PEPS

I wonder have you ever gone overseas? come here and i will show you what its all about.
Old 11-21-2006 | 05:52 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

Hahaha.

Enjoy smile.gif
Old 11-21-2006 | 06:53 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

1. I GUARANTEE you that anyone can get sponsored there, and I bet you that the "sponsorship" is one of those, "You pay us an application fee of $89 and we'll get you lower prices on your parts" sponsorships. Like they'll have a SAFC II listed for $600 and then sell it to you for $300, but you can get them for $200 on ebay.

Someone investigate that site.

2. This KID is 18. No wonder.

3. He's sponsored by DEI for Cryo2? Doubt it. Wonder what he actually HAS.
Old 11-21-2006 | 06:57 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I have to admit that banning him and THEN continuing the arguement is a little unfair. tongue.gif wink1.gif
Old 11-21-2006 | 07:12 AM

Yup. It is.

It's the only way he'll learn that he's not right.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mytib_is_realfresh @ Oct 31 2006, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I have the upmost respect for all people with nice cars even if they are dicks.</div>

Wow. That was in his FIRST post in his intro thread.

Guess he's a liar too, or only this 18 year old, that just watched a marathon of all 3 Fast & Furious movies, is allowed to say what is good looking or not.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHA!

What did I tell you?!?!?!?

http://www.carsponsors.com/applicants.php
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>FREE Non-Certified - A Non-Certified member is not pre-screened by our agency and the profile is tagged with a red box alerting our sponsors of this status. You should upgrade as soon as possible to avoid missing sponsorship opportunities.

* Limited Sponsorship Portfolio
* View Sponsorship Offers
* Upload and display 1 photo
* Non-Certified Status Displayed on Portfolio
* Cost: Free</div>

Uh huh. So you get one picture to put up, very little info posted about your car, but it's free.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>PRO CS-Certified Level - This is our highest member level available. As soon as you login we present you with several sponsorship offers that you qualify for. Sponsors that view your profile will be alerted with a green box assuring them that you are fully qualified and are accepting sponsorships.

* Full Sponsorship Portfolio
* Accept New Sponsorship Contracts Immediately
* Invite Companies to View Your Profile
* Sponsor Messaging System
* Post up to 20 Photos
* Create Personalized Car Banners to promote your profile
* Car Show Update Postings
* Home Page Featured
* Top Search Listings
* Pro Level Portfolio Status
* <span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">Cost: $89/yr</span></div>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Opinions on other websites?

http://www.mustangforums.com/archive...2158494-1.html
Scam

Not alot of info out there, but guess why?

This site is a DIVISION OF CarSponsorships.com

That's right, the other one that we hear about often on RDT.

Check THIS out...

http://www.carsponsors.com/terms_conditions.php

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>WHAT KIND OF SPONSORSHIPS DOES CARSPONSORS.COM OFFER?
CarSponsors.com does not offer any sponsorships and, most likely, never will. The intent of the site is to offer a non-biased forum to open up discussion between car owners and companies looking to sponsor.</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION
If you are an existing CarSponsorships.com member and have signed up for pro-level you will be charged $7.95 a month for your Pro Level status. You may cancel the Pro Level subscription at anytime but the $89 application fee from CarSponsorships.com is not refundable. You will however have access to all standard level features for 12 months from the date of your initial application. By using CarSponsors.com, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth.</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>WHAT IS A FULL SPONSORSHIP ?
A full sponsorship means that you do not have to pay for products, shipping or any other cost associated with your sponsorship. Companies that provide you with a full sponsorship means they are going to send you their products completely free. They usually require some type of advertisement to be placed on the vehicle that they are sponsoring.</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>WHAT IS A QUASI-SPONSORSHIP?
A Quasi-Sponsor is a sponsor that has not issued a contract or a full sponsorship to you. A Quasi-Sponsor is more of a bonus or a perk from a company that has shown some interest in you but is not yet ready to issue a full sponsorship. Remember, this is a stepping-stone for a potential larger sponsorship from this company. Many companies insist that they get to know someone first before they issue a full sponsorship. Quasi-sponsorship allows them to do this.</div>
Old 11-21-2006 | 07:15 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

You could have, you know, sent him an email gently correcting his ways. smile.gif Odds are this way he's gone for good or will only come back even more flame-tastic.
Old 11-21-2006 | 07:37 AM

ALso, some of you guys keep putting down ALL OF THE SITE sponsors as his sponsors.

They aren't.

http://www.carsponsors.com/profile.php?id=56249

THESE are his "Sponsors".

Sponsorships Accepted
Date Accepted Company Name
31 October, 2006 Power Stop Brakes --- No parts listed for Hyundai on their website at all.
16 October, 2006 Bodykits Etc. -------- This one actually has his ripoff bodykit, for WAY more than ebay.
http://www.bodykits.org/cart/view_products..._Kit_Model=8_16

29 September, 2006 XM Satellite Radio --- Wow, he got sponsored for a satelite radio you can get for $50 or less in the store.

29 September, 2006 DEI: Cryo2 --- No evidence of anything by them in his car. Why would he put this in his "Slow Hyundai" anyways?

1 October, 2006 KillerGlass ------ They make nothing for Hyundai's. Who wants LIGHTED CLEAR radiator hoses?
http://www.killerglass.com/content/view/39/54/

11 September, 2006 GlowShift Gauges --- http://www.glowshiftdirect.com/ Make nothing for Hyundais. Maybe he got a ricer tach or something from them? Please, when your ban is done, tell us what you got from these guys.

1 October, 2006 Auto-Air Colors ---- I'm assuming this is where he got his paint? How much did you have to pay for it though? That's what I thought.
http://www.autoaircolors.com/

1 October, 2006 DecalKits.com --- http://decalkits.com/ Universal, but you don't have a single decal on your car?

11 September, 2006 R-Blox --- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Sponsored for sound deadener.
http://r-blox.com/rblox_sound_deadener_indexrblox.html

11 September, 2006 Stoner Car Care --- http://www.stonersolutions.com/ Clean ride yo?

Basicly what we are saying is you've been juked. Your car is overplayed with the same old bodykit everyone sticks on it. You have heavy ass chrome rims, and a big ass attitude that you can't back up with ANYTHING. Grow up, learn to lose with some honor, and learn that Automotive Tuning is not about how many scoops you have on your bodykit, but about the passion for working on your car. You think Hyundai's are slow? I'm assuming you drive a stock automatic tiburon.

That's your own damned fault. Work on the car and make it faster if you feel it's slow. I'd put my car up against yours in the next COTM and win, because I have a good attitude, do quality work, and put SHOW and GO in my car.

We've discussed these "Sponsorship" websites in the past, and they are all scams. You seem to think not, but you are wrong. Real sponsors do not make you pay them. You can get sponsorship/discounts from websites easily, but you don't pay nearly $100 a year to do so. You've been had, and that's that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Caj Darkmoon @ Nov 21 2006, 07:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>You could have, you know, sent him an email gently correcting his ways. smile.gif Odds are this way he's gone for good or will only come back even more flame-tastic.</div>

Unfortunately, that wouldn't have done anything with his attitude. I'm sure he's looking at a Honda CRX or some other car right now anyways, little crybaby. And when I need your advise on how to Administer this forum, I'll ask for it.

wink1.gif drillsergeant.gif
Old 11-21-2006 | 07:43 AM

I love this site...
Old 11-21-2006 | 07:51 AM

And we love you too my son.

wink1.gif
Old 11-21-2006 | 08:53 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

I wonder about this maybe i will get this.. hell i already spent close to 54.789 in my tibby over 3 years..

NOT !!!!!!!!!!!

Mad_john is self sponsors

by THE RDT, THE HYUNDAI COMMUNITY, and the LOVE!!!

and i share my knowledge and skills to you all the best i can win or loose