The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Load Of Crap

Old 11-20-2006, 09:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, whatever with the COTM thing, its obviously not a real vote cuz its ugly. whoever that is said something about my car, so heres wat I think. Black rims look gay on red cars. I took a poll, only one person liked em, and he has black rims on his red car...chrome? yeah it makes my car alot less RICE. I'd much rather spend over a thousand dollars of rims and sit real clean then have racing rims and my car a rice burner. Veilside ripoff? amd poor job? I got news for all of you, me and my friend EJ took my car from STOCK PAINT with the primered body kit and sanded it down and had the whole thing done in under 12 hours. We pulled an all nighter to get it done, and it still looks tight as hell....whats wrong with euros? makes my car look good from the back...and if nobody liked my car I wouldnt have 19 sponsors now would I? Poorly done? well atleast I put some effort into my car. The car that should be winning is Silky Smooth, oh and tibby01 what does your tib look like? Im sure not as good since you like red with black rims. Im sure alot of people are gonna get mad at my post but it is a free country. well until the democrats take over then we are all screwed here come january...racing rims are just a waste of money, if you are cocky you want to look flashy, and my rims look flashy. so watever...peace
Old 11-20-2006, 09:36 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

....wow
Old 11-20-2006, 09:39 PM

Optimo...youve seen my car up close and in person....u tell me wat u think
Old 11-20-2006, 09:40 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

wall.gif ............ Damn...
Old 11-20-2006, 09:44 PM
Banned

dood, what the hell.. cuz your losing COTM your whining like a lil b****?

your VS ripoff, looks like crap, in most peoples opinion.. the front is WAYYY to high.. the euros have too much contrast, and the rims, are WAYY to blingin, and heavy..

u like your car, and you did the work, and are proud, thats nice.. and its good your proud of your work, but other people dont like it, deal with it.. some people dont like shit on my car, i dont care..

your car is your style, and not anyone elses style on here, so thats how it is..

so you spent 1000+ on your heavy chrome rims, instead of cheaper rims that are lighter, and good for racing.. alotta guys on here are more for performance, not rice..

you have 19 sponsors i doubt it.. i really do... but then again, sponsors like rice.. what are your sponsors?

APC- Eurolight - StreetGlo - carsponsorships.com -decal kits - stuff like that?

try getting REAL sponsorships, like HKS, GREDDY, Apexi, TiAl, sparco, etc.

and where the hell is hillsboro, ill come check it out this spring.. and ill look at it inperson..

and to add: you spent 19 hours on painting your car, and sanding it.. i prob spent over 40 hours doing my whole turbo, gauge, exhaust, transmission, and clutch installation, emanage install.. and that was doing it mostly with just me and one other guy.
Old 11-20-2006, 09:45 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

??? cotm the month is based on ALOT more than looks. Truthfully if anything it's based more on performance upgrades than anything else. Look back through and see who one.

Also chrome wheels on any import just aren't popular right now. mainly because we are more performance oriented than say... the mini truck crowd, or loweriders, or the donks with spinners(is that right?). You can't just think becuase you have a body kit your going to get votes. you need a well rounded car to win.

you say you spent 12 hours on your body work? I spent over double that on my custom turbo kit. With at some points 2 other people helping.

look to something like scc ultimate street car challenge for hints, they are rated on a ton of different items and only 1 or 2 are based on looks. It's car of the month, not show car of the month. wink1.gif
Old 11-20-2006, 09:48 PM

yeah my car is all about show, I wouldnt have cared about not winning, just that I thought another tib and NOT MINE was the best one, and its obvious it is...yeah my car is made to be a show car. I dont race, its stupid, i want people to break their neck when the chrome flashes from the sun in your eyes. you need sunglasses when the sun hits em nuff said. I dont care that Im not winning, and yeah a supercharged tib is badass, i just think it looks kinda dumb with the black on red. and it really truly does, and Hillsboro is southern ohio...cmon and take a look.
Old 11-20-2006, 09:49 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Right... so everyone who liked someone elses car more then yours was wrong... with their opinion... right.

Moron.
Old 11-20-2006, 09:52 PM
Banned

damnit.. southern ohio.. any interest in coming to MI next yr. for our big meet that i am going to set up? imma try to get people from CHI-town, windsor, and ohio.
Old 11-20-2006, 09:54 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Well if you only spent 12 hours on body work that says something right there about the quality of the job.