The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Kids These Days Are Nuts

Old 10-18-2006, 11:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

Well this past weekend up here in Winnipeg, there were seven kids that were liting paper on fire in a shed by a playground. A older kid that has a disability and was new to the neighbourhood and was looking to meet some new friends walked up to the other kids, and the seven kids push the kid into the shed and then closed the door closed and put something in front of it, and then lit more paper on fire and put it under the shed setting it on fire. Now luckily a few neighbours heard the boy screaming and came and rescued him and the boy has no permanent injuries. The seven kids that did this are all to young to be charged for the incident due to the young offenders act.

This just sickens me, what was going through these kids heads when they did this???

If you want to read the article on this go here>>>

http://winnipegsun.com/News/Winnipeg/2006/...039978-sun.html
Old 10-19-2006, 12:07 AM

WOW, I honestly don't think there should be an age of when to trail someone. Just for this reason. I could understand not trailing kids under 18 years old in adult court but they still should recieve some greater punishment.
Old 10-19-2006, 12:07 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

there was this incident in new york last year or so where three kids were playing hide and seek. they locked themselves in the trunk of an old car. parents looked everywhere for them for three weeks. a month passed and the dad found the bodies of the three boys, two friends i think locked with no air.

kids are becoming a threat to themselves and if things like this happens to them while they're that young, i wonder what kind of crims are in store for the future, because essentially it's those messed up kids who grow up to be criminals.
Old 10-19-2006, 12:37 AM

^^^^
I agree.

Also Agree
\/\/\/
Old 10-19-2006, 12:39 AM

Location: York. About 2hrs from Philly and 4 hours from Pittsburgh

I dont care how old those kids are...somebody should beat the piss out of them. That kind of stuff REALLY makes me mad.
Old 10-19-2006, 01:57 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HyundaiKitCoupe @ Oct 19 2006, 01:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>there was this incident in new york last year or so where three kids were playing hide and seek. they locked themselves in the trunk of an old car. parents looked everywhere for them for three weeks. a month passed and the dad found the bodies of the three boys, two friends i think locked with no air.</div>
i think the hide and seek is a different situation, those kids should have been informed about such things...i remember when i was growing up and playing hide and seek my mom always warned me (weird i remember this) about getting locked in places like that (one example i remember was the refrigerator?)

but that other thing is just f***ing ridiculous...7 minors trying to burn a shed after locking a kid in it? they were old enough to know about fire and death, that is F***ED up. i'm not really sure where kids get these kinds of ideas..
Old 10-19-2006, 08:15 AM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

I just heard about another story in northern manitoba, where a group of 11 and 12 year olds were playing with bug spray and spraying it on there arms then lighting it on fire then patting it out, then this girl came over, i think she was the same age, and then they were gona do the same thing to her but the cap fell off and all the fluid poured over her, but they lit the girl anyways and then ran off, the girl is in hospital with 3rd degree burns to most of her body and out of the kids that did this to her only the ones that were 12 years old could be punished for it.
Old 10-20-2006, 09:57 PM

Well, what i think is that it's mainly parent delinquency what causes the kids to do that kind of stuff. Either their parents dont teach them cause of variouse reasons, no time, don't care, busy fighting with husband/wife, etc... or the kids are too wrapped up with shows they watch on tv, games, and such. Some are just crazy and don't know the consiquences of such acts.
Old 10-20-2006, 10:30 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

all i know was when i was 7 i was the exact same as i am now... "damn, ferrari!"

kids don't have anything to look up to anymore. now videgames have evolved into limitless possabilities and they can do whatever the hell they want and they control their parents more than parents control them.
Old 10-21-2006, 12:32 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

^^^lets blame the problems of the world on videogames and rap music...

u blame the parents because they dont do shit to control their kids. if i messed up i got a wood brush or a switch to my bare ass, that and a lil church will learn ya good enough.