The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Just Thought Id Say...

Old 02-23-2008, 03:41 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^^ They do. They all think they're high and mighty because they are MPs. They don't bother to learn the laws. When it comes down to it, the vast majority are 18-21 year olds and don't know alot.

The MPs are hired by the military basically to do the job of infantry when they can't get infantry to join up. It's the same type of people and they're idiots. You've got to be crazy to join as an MP.

Alli, you should explain yourself more. It is kinda vague. I know the story, but I'm leaving it up to you to explain it.
Old 02-23-2008, 03:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

It's in the perfect location, didnt mean to come off to harsh, i was just saying its a weak flame.

A weak flame is like a thread where you just go, "i dont like X" or "X pisses me off" but don't put substantial reasoning as to why you feel how you do. I was also just saying if you were just making a statement and didn't feel like going into it, the shout-box would have been more appropriate...

Like DTN said, elaborate so we can empathize with you better because we would know why you dont like MP's or guys, there are many different reasons you might hate those two groups of people.
Old 02-23-2008, 04:15 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Agreed. Being vague about a situation didnt get anyone any help.
Old 02-23-2008, 07:25 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

it's also true the other way around both here and everywhere. sucks today you either have to be a jerk back or defend yourself and can't come across anybody helpful. the people who are helpful and do respect you are the ones losing.