The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Its Been A Bad Day

Old 02-11-2008 | 07:23 AM

i'm not an autozone fan, i've went to them before for parts and everytime i've been there i've gotten the wrong part. thats why i usally go to napa now because they know what there talking about and don't give you crap. i think someone should do an engine swap on a tib and go around racing all the mustangs, wrxs, and whatever else (on a race track of course). plus everyone has a stupid civi, whats the point of getting one if your trying to be out there from everyone else and. i don't understand, i luv my car and its been great. i've had ppl come up to be and ask about it and its mostly stock. i think tibs look at better than those slow civis anyday. i like ppl with civis as long as they don't brag about them because there is not to much to brag about. thats my 2 or 3 cents, i think you should call up for a tib gathering around where you are. it will help you get to know other people who are tiburon owners too. tell me how your goes is going, hope everything works out
Old 02-11-2008 | 08:27 AM

Vehicle: uhm..... N/A

Listen, for anyone who ever wants to sit there and say. Well an SRT-4 will walk all over...... Dude seriously, thats like compairing a mustang to a viper. Or a cobalt to an Skyline. There is no got damned compairison there. Two different classes of cars. Let me go get a Porche then go race some of these got damn homos. Stick it in your corn pipe dude. Half of them drive caviliers, or better yet Neons. HAHA American Junk!

On a better note, the people at the parts stores around here are actually really cool people. Well for me anyhow cause they all know me. Secondly I they know that I have everything - forged internals set to be dropped into my car and boost it. More-over, I have had people who have turbo honduhhhhs ride in my car and cant say shyza afterwards. Everyone who disses my car on the track for being slow cant beat me in a bracket race cause im leathaly consistant in the quarter mile. So the speed and power I lack, I make up with being able to drive my car and it responding untill the tranny gets mad and 3rd refuses to go in for me. Good thing theres a nice break inbetween runs for the first few passes. When they get into the main heat races you get a few minutes but thats why I have a cooling fan always on switch helps. Too bad there is no way to make a manual tranny fluid cooler.
Old 02-11-2008 | 11:38 AM

turbo it, then come back and tell him your having a problem with a part on your car and ask him to take a quick look, when you pop the hood tell him you have been having a problem with sti's keeping up with you how do you fix it lol
Old 02-11-2008 | 11:41 AM

^^^AHAHAH Please do what he just said
Old 02-11-2008 | 11:57 AM

Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

That video was a WRX not STI. Still quick tib though.
Old 02-11-2008 | 07:12 PM
DTN

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rollwitstyle @ Feb 11 2008, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>turbo it, then come back and tell him your having a problem with a part on your car and ask him to take a quick look, when you pop the hood tell him you have been having a problem with sti's keeping up with you how do you fix it lol</div>

OMG that's classic! That would be the greatest idea ever.
Old 02-11-2008 | 10:22 PM

java are you out in NM now? if so i was just there for 5 months. lol I had my tib out there and hated the damn car. it did not like that 5000+ pa out there. oh well. everyone needs to face the fact that hyundai's aren't mainstream"tuner" cars. Flame me all you want but that is the truth. every morron out there can tune a honda but they don't think anything made out side of japan is a tuner. I'm sorry it is like trying to get a hemi owner to admit that a titan can out run them it just won't happen. But that is life. get over it.

BTW show me an autozone worker that can afford an STI.
Old 02-12-2008 | 12:19 AM

Vehicle: car

Dude who cares what people say about our cars. Hyundais are cheap freaking cars, and they aren't powerful. But we like how they look, they can run boost, and they are original. You can make a Geo metro fast too, no one ever said it was easy though. There are people here with300+ WHP and they are the ones who can talk shit if they need to. Right now, I have MANY N/A bolt ons. More than most people here (minus like Tdon) and I know my car is STILL slow. So why talk shit? Just have fun driving your cars guys... It's not like anyone here is really track only anyways. Tibs are good looking, reasonably priced, sporty-ish cars. That's what they are and that's what the will always be.