The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

I'm Tired Of This Pedophile Bullcrap.

Old 11-07-2007, 10:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

These girls were talking about myspace(they're both 17). I was mocking the stupid names people put on myspace, for example: hotlips19, cooldude890 etc etc.. I joked and told them to add me.. my screen name is coolguy 123. the girl replied "I'm only 17 and I'm reporting you". Then the mom came and I explained what happen. She told her daughter to apologize to me then the mom apologized to me. I never even thought about anything sexual. Personally, I think having sexual relations with underage teens is sick and nasty and there's plenty of hot women over 18.

I used to like children; when I was in High School, I used to help children that came from low-income families, read. Every Christmas I used to donate toys to kids and sing Christmas carols with them. 3 years ago when I was in Taekwondo, I used to teach the "Tiger Kids(ages 5-13)" how to kick and stuff.

Due to all this pedophile crap, it seems like every male in the US has a "possible pedophile" on our foreheads. I'm so self-conscience now, I can't even look at kids now. I try to avoid conversation with them. While working at the store, I have to look at the kids and teenagers because I don't want them to steal something; then it bothers me because I think someone is looking at me and probably think I'm some pervert.
Old 11-07-2007, 11:18 PM
Nex

Its funny but i've worried about the same thing.

I know im only 20, but when i grow older im gonna have to be careful about what i say and do because of all the retards out there abusing and raping underage kids.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:51 AM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

alot of the problem is cause of all the bad publicity that myspace gets BECAUSE of pedos. i do beleive in catching all pedophiles but that one show on TV where they get the guys to come over and then they bust them in the house is so much entrapment its pitiful.

we got a guy right now that i work with serving 4 months in jail cause of the daughters parents. he is 20, she was 17, now 18. the minute they found out they was diddling each other they filed statutory rape on him and he got charged with it. nevermind the fact that they ok'ed them to go out with each other four months before this all happened, total crap.
Old 11-08-2007, 05:30 AM

I think all of this going on now is b/s. I mean I just turned 18 so who's to tell me I can't date a 16 year old.

I know 16 year old girls that act more mature then college seniors.

I remember 4.5 years ago when myspace was for MEETING NEW PEOPLE and exposing bands. Now if you try to meet new people on there your some sick freak because of the horrible publicity. Of course I've never been acused of it but I hear girls all the time like "do you know so and so they sent me a friend request OMG freak" lol.

I've met a TON of girls on myspace, and none of them have been (insert negative word here) by me.

When I was 17, I met a 20 year old girl who just so happened to like my car. Later that night she was in it, so should I sue her? lol

Same when I was 18 with a 17 year old girl? well my car even tore apart she liked it and I was up at her house the next day and we were dating a week or so after that, so should I goto jail? lol

I agree that the people on tv (45 year old guys and like 13 year old girls) is totallyyyy wrong but for like 18-16, even 20-16 people need to loosen up.

Hell how are they going to go on underage girls when now you can find a 13 year old girl that looks damn near 20.

Not that any of this really matter because I've had a g/f thats a few months older then me for about 3 years. We've broken up a couple of times (when I dated the girl mentioned above) but still not bad for a 3 year highschool relationship
Old 11-08-2007, 07:39 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

MA!! de wa ca no?

That my space is just another frount that people wear. hell i dont even have a my space accout...
Old 11-08-2007, 02:24 PM

That is overreaction from whereever you look at it.
I agree girls under 15 should not date (I mean like adult dating; they could go with friends to movies and so where they are at other people's sight); but then girls above 15 could only date underage males... otherwise guys over 18 would be put in jail...
So picture this, the consequence would be that girls would like begin dating on 18; and at that age, most of them would be willing to date older boys, like around 21 or so... so in the real world, men at the age of 18 would get into a "celibacy" stage until they are old enough to date regularly, or until they find a girl of 18 or more to date (given that girls underage would not be posible, there would be more male offer than female offer to put it in economic terms)...

that would be a funny world lmao.gif
Old 11-08-2007, 07:41 PM

Vehicle: 1999 hyundai tiburon

its really sad when the world has come to this. people are to over protective over there children these days. you dont believe me? go drive by a local park there will be 1 or 2 kids there and more then likely there parents will be in the general area. its rediculous.

i never liked kids that much, but because of parents being so over protective, and male adults being so worried about being accused of being a pedophile, a lot of bad things will come. i guarentee you all this stuff is going to make brownies, cub scoutes, and other things like that come to an end.
Old 11-09-2007, 01:47 PM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Elantra

It's pretty bad. My girlfriend is older than me by 4 months (we're early-mid 20's) yet she looks like she's a lot younger than me. She also gets carded a lot more often than I do, and has to put up with a lot more BS. Often I'm dragging out my ID to prove I'm younger. The worst was in Wal-Mart once when she was almost denied buying an R-rated movie because the clerk thought her ID was a fake.
Old 11-09-2007, 07:09 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

you know why you notice all these things? because you're a foreigner at heart and so am i. not that these things don't happen anywhere else in the world, they do, but in significantly smaller proportions in comparison. i'm sure back in korea you wouldn't have anyone reporting you for such bullsh*t.

kids are brainwashed here man. uuugh. look at MTV. nevermind dont.