The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Horrible Day :(

Old 11-16-2006 | 06:39 AM

Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

Hmm well it's turning out to be a horrible week.

On monday I got a phonecall from my apartment complex (the new one) to let me know I had got the lease, I was elated.

Well the woman who called me knew I had a friend living there, she asked me "Who died in his apartment?"

So I'm like "huh??" she told me that over the weekend someone had died in my friend's apartment...

Turned out it was a friend of mine called Jeff, heroin overdose 02.gif

I'm kinda lost for words really.
Old 11-16-2006 | 08:35 AM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

sorry to hear bout your friend. but things will get better trust me. keep looking up an the sun will shine for you
Old 11-16-2006 | 08:44 AM

Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

Yeah Im used to loss. Right now I am going to have to be strong for my buddy Jared.

Life's a very precious thing, something that can end at any time. This is why when I love something I hold onto it with all my strength and do everything I can to make things work, because I know how quickly it can end.

I couldnt live my life in a lie, knowing that I wasnt happy for whatever reason. One day wasted cannot be taken back, you cant rewind and start that day again..

I've learned alot this week, some good things and some bad.. I also realise that when you love something enough you have to be prepared to let it go if it is for the best.

Another three women all said the same thing to me this week, IE - "If I wasnt with xxx (insert manly name here) then I would be with you tomorrow"

To anyone young out there, think about what you do before you do it. Weigh the consiquences of your actions before you stomp that gas pedal, take a percoset or put something up your nose that you have no idea what the contents are.

Because it wont be just you who pays the price. Your actions riccochet downward and everyone who loves you and needs you will suffer for the rest of their lives.

Think about your actions. Take the time to visualise your death and the impact it will have on others.

If you can do this then the only mistakes you will ever make will be to put trust into people and getting your heart broken, which again can be overcome if you have the right outlook on life...

One of my favorite episodes of southpark was raisins.. you know? the one where wendy dumps stan and het gets depressed and stuff?

Well theres a part of that episode that really makes me smile warmly when I see it..

Butters gets dumped by his girlfriend (who isnt really his girlfriend at all) and hes sitting on the curb crying his heart out.

Stan asks him what the matter is and he sobs "my girlfriend broke up with me" Stan says something else and butters says "yeah, it hurts, but I realise what a beautiful thing it was and how lucky I was to have been loved" or something like that.

Anyways now Im drifting.. The next few weeks are going to be very hard. Its hard seeing a kid who made a mistake pay the ultimate price 02.gif

Im going to be there for Jared, it's the least I can do smile.gif
Old 11-16-2006 | 09:04 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

Dont let it get you down homie.. never women will talk that shit just to make you feel bad. faith has my ## call me.. my day is you night.. remember people will get theres..