The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Horrible Day :(

Old 11-12-2006 | 06:33 PM

Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

I'm not griping or complaining really, I just had a really bad day is all.

As you lot know Im going through a divorce and everything else, well I had really gotten back on my feet and was really happy.

Then last night my cousin comes home from work angry and upset, I ask him what the matter is and he tells me that my wife called him late last night and left a message to say she would be over today to get her stuff out of here. Fair enough, but no warning whatsoever. Oh, she also said she was going to take the freezer so we would (my cousin and I) have to find somewhere to put the food. At 10pm? 02.gif

Well I'm really sick right now, I have what seems to be the flu and I am getting bronchitus, so I really dont feel good. I didnt want her coming here when I was here so I booked the day off work, tbh I didnt want to see her either but I had no choice.

It was agony. I really just never wanted to see her again. All day she was taking nasty snipes at me and saying really ignorant things to me. I was letting them all go.

Now remember she gave me no warning whatsoever that she was coming really, well I said "Jen I want my cat, I will be over to take him as soon as I can" and she said "well make sure you let me know before you come" I got mad. My friend Tom got really mad also.

Then she starts asking me why the apartment is clear of her stuff and why it is all in closets, I said I didnt want it around and didnt want reminding of her because I wanted to move on.

Last night I was sick, and very tired. Yet I had to stay up until 5am to clear stuff out of here so that she didnt take it. She also took aload of stuff that was mine.. I dont care tbh, Im just really glad it is over and hope that it doesnt cause anymore problems for me, I just seriously want to move on with my life..

I knew she would take snipes at me though 02.gif

If I wasnt so sick I would have been more prepared, but its kinda got my defenses down 02.gif

Then she tried to screw me over totally and demanded the immigration paperwork. I said that she didnt need it, politely and calmly. Then she asked again, and again I said that she didnt need it.. Then again. Then again. I said that if she ever needed a particular form I would copy it and send it to her, but she kept being persistent.. I said that there was no reason on earth that she would need the papers and besides, they were somewhere safe (thanks Tom) and she kept demanding them.

I snapped in the end after about 20 mins of back and forth and said "youre not having them" and she got really mad and shouted "WHY?" and I said calmly "because I dont trust you, am really happy with my life right now and Im not going to let you ruin it"

This is so hard for me because people I really love and care about had to see this and go through it. I feel really awful for that, I mean at the end of the day this is my 'baggage' and I feel really awful for subjecting innocent people to it. I feel like crap, I think Im going to go to bed and try and get some sleep.

Keep smiling people, Im sure Ill feel better tomorrow smile.gif
Old 11-12-2006 | 07:00 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Oh thats not so bad if you think about it, shes a wench but itll pass, she just wants to hurt you more; so if you blow it off like no big deal, youll stop her dead in her tracks.

If she asks for the paperwork again, laugh at her, say "you think im that stupid? get real"

And remember, its the darkest before dawn. Soon youll be fully divorced and wont have to deal with her shit anymore.
Old 11-12-2006 | 07:21 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Yeah, she's just pissed and trying to get back at you in any way she can. Women get like that.
Old 11-12-2006 | 08:03 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

I know how you feel, havnt been married, dont plan on it for a while, i got a long ways to go yet, but all women are b****es, its not you, your gonna look back in a month or 2, or maybe longer, and just smile and say, "im so glad im not with her anymore"
Old 11-12-2006 | 08:30 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

Hey you did the right thing! why on earth would she ever need immigration papers? i know you have loved her, but i smell something from the sea. it's good that you don't trust her and do not give in! i know it must be hard, but from everything i've read from you this girl seems like she's after your money and has got something she's hiding from you.

there's got to be some reason she disappeared like that and wanted divorce for no reason and not confront you. i mean people don't just do that all of the sudden. my advice would be to change all of the locks and keep your eyes and ears trained.

i hoe you feel better, and drink a lot of gatorade to flush your system. it's what i do wink1.gif
Old 11-13-2006 | 07:04 AM

Thanks guys, from the heart smile.gif

I went to bed around 8 last night, I just had no strength or energy left at all..

I did try to go into work around 7, I lasted about an hour before feeling so sick I had to leave. I think my supervisor was happy that I tried though, but I cant help feel that I let her down.

She's a real sweety, Christin her name is.. She's really been supportive and helped me through this. I wouldnt be where I am now without the support of my friends.

Well I feel alot better today.. Not in health, Im sicker than I have been but my spirits are back up to where they were before. I phoned the doctor and am trying to get squeezed in sometime today, so hopefully I can and get some anti biotics smile.gif

What doesnt help is that it's raining hard here in south Jerz. Its been raining for about 36 hours now and because of that my illness is spreading to my chest big time.

Im going to dose up on some dayquill soon and prepare for the run to hammonton (45 miles) then I will have to drive back and go to work tonight 02.gif

Oh well, Im not going to let any of this beat me smile.gif
Old 11-13-2006 | 08:09 AM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

keep the good outlook bro. dont let her get you down.
Old 11-13-2006 | 10:01 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon

hire a personal friend to take her out...it would be over quickly.

haha, sorry.
Old 11-13-2006 | 12:13 PM

Yay smile.gif

I went to the doctor and got meds. Got some kickass anti biotics that you only have to take 5 of, and some decongestant.

Been a long day though, I have been in and out and the weather is nasty 02.gif

At least I have what I need to help me kick this flu smile.gif
Old 11-13-2006 | 08:34 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

yah know bro, eat a bananna, take some vitamins, and try doin a REALLY light workout...even if its just a 10-15 min stretch, i can guarantee you ull feel better in a week