The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Headers/exhaust/hood

Old 10-12-2006 | 01:22 AM

Well, so far I've invested around $400 for the header, $200 for the exhaust, and $300 for the hood. Total: $900 dollars. What do i have to show for this, a low bank account, and a car that is not getting any younger. Now i know Chris has put a LOT of time, effort, and money into this, but wow. Also i understand that group buys take a long time, but it's now nearing a year since i sent the money for the header. It seems like it's always next week, or next month, if you know what i'm getting at. I know that some things are not in Chris' hands, but it just feels like we keep getting told next week, or next month. Just felt like getting that off my back. Hopefully no one is offended. cool.gif
Old 10-24-2006 | 11:16 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

sorry man, I suck and put my faith in the wrong people. Now its up to me to clean up the mess, and I know people are out money till I make it right. So basically even if I want to slow down or change directions I have to stick with it till its done. I'm doing all I can, and you'll get everything you paid for no doubt. If it helps I may be able to at least refund the header soon. Just thought I'd give a post to the empty thread smile.gif
Old 10-24-2006 | 11:50 PM

Much Appreciated... smile.gif
Although i still want the header......that is unless its not being made anymore.
Old 10-25-2006 | 07:57 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

GB are great man,but this is why i usually wont participate.

our site memebers do everything they can to help our community. but even that wont help if ur dealing with companys who dont care as much about our products as we do.

this is why some companys flourish and some ones die, because they dont car about their product and if u dont car about your products, ususally u wont take the time to care about your customer.
Old 10-25-2006 | 09:53 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

^^^
You've been here since march, trust me, you don't know shit about the GB's here.

I've held a ton of them here, all successful, and all wererelatively quick (Cept for that last Airram GB).
Old 10-25-2006 | 11:46 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

That of course, is the difference between GBs on products that already exist, and those that don't.

You'll find posts of me saying thats why I didn't get in on the headers in the very beginning of that idea. I've seen problems exactly like that arise before... no fault of the GB runner.