The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Haha.. How Can Confuse North And South Korea? It's Impossible!

Old 09-19-2007, 10:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

actually , North Koreans do assemble cars. They make knockoff Fiats. It's all for propaganda purposes, showing the world that they can make cars too. 99.9% of the polluation can't own one. They have their own factory , race track , testing facilities. They only use them once a month....

They also assemble knock-off Soviet cars.:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sungri_Motor_Plant
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyonghwa_Motors

http://www.pyeonghwamotors.com/

EDIT: Hully Moly, that pyeonghwamotors is full of propaganda material. It's straight BS.
Old 09-20-2007, 04:43 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

why be piss off. when i lived in the usa for one year, it was a shock. people ask me where i was from and i said korea and they said where is that is that by new york or some other american state.????? not just one person but ever one i talked to.. and the best one is when one guy said i looked korean... so its common.. also when ever i want to order anything they want to charge me for internatinal mail when in fact its shipping to a APO address.

and when i told them i grew up here and lived here for over 20 years they cant understand.. and even when i speak korean the american my own people dispise me or throw me duirty looks. civiliens and active duty here are the same.. i am a 6' 4" 220 lbs white boy. i wonder how the hell can i look asian..

one other thing i did notice that the korean that live here hate the koreans that live in the us. and the koreans that live in the us hate the koreans in korea. why i dont know even to this day..

if you look at google earth. and look at the earth from a night shot south korea is the one with all the lights on.. north korea has nothing on it just is a black spot...
Old 09-20-2007, 08:38 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Turbulence

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (korean_redneck @ Sep 19 2007, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>http://www.pyeonghwamotors.com/
EDIT: Hully Moly, that pyeonghwamotors is full of propaganda material. It's straight BS.</div>

Wish I could read that site. 02.gif
Old 09-20-2007, 09:01 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

unfortunately I long ago came to the conclusion that about 1/2 of the people out there are complete morons. they just don't know it.

When I moved to Texas for a few years we told them we moved from Kentucky, people asked if it was in the United States....
Old 09-20-2007, 01:00 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kantizuni @ Sep 20 2007, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Wish I could read that site. 02.gif</div>

I can't read Korean too. You just have to look at the pictures, you'll know it's propaganda material. No regular citizen in North Korea cannot drive cars. The streets are empty 24/7, except when someone famous comes. They built a huge Cedar Pointe Like amusment park, it has never been used and it's soley used for propaganda material.
Old 09-20-2007, 01:46 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Turbulence

I never knew which Korea was which until I looked into it myself. I knew there was some kind of war, and that one side was "good guys" and one side was "bad guys." That's pretty well all I ever knew about it. But i'm Canadian, we don't really get much learnin' about US wars. smile.gif

As it sits now, I know a fair bit about South Korea, and nothing at all about North. Except that they're the "bad guys." wink1.gif
Old 09-20-2007, 03:29 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

With all the crap lately about north korean and nukes I'm surprised just how many people don't know. The other day I was on a service call and one guy was talking crap about the other guys miata. Calling it import crap and the guy was like, well his car was made by those people we were fighting in the Korean war!!!

lol, he got made fun of even more.
Old 09-20-2007, 05:34 PM

You mean the Japanese in World War II? But nevertheless, I understand you.