The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Girls Of Our Generation

Old 02-10-2008, 02:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i will part agree with dtn and mad-machine. sort of in the middle on that one there.

foxxy, i totally know how you feel because i feel the same way about girls. but now i've found out the answer after trying to come up with it for 15 years from having a sister. i used to think americans are different than europeans. they are, just like hispanics are different from chinese. i believe your answer is nothing more basic than because of the chemistry composed in our bodies and less to the way we were brought up. two kids can be brought up in the same different way yet when they grow up they'll be two completely different people. puberty hits us at different times and ages, some shorter some longer and our bodies morph. the way people think, act, do, it all is inter correlated to peoples functions.

the girls you know have a different chemistry. 90% of the girls i've met here and in school were like that, thought they were all popular and pretty when they were anything but, hung out with the prep jock a^^hole lacrosse jocks and thought that gave them status. well i have news for you. polish girls are the same. indian girls are the same. argentinean girls are the same. i've met a LOT of girls in my life, from jaw dropping pretty to petrifying ugly. it's a f up thing to think, but in person, i've only been friends with 1 beautiful soul around my age out of all, she was someone i could just sit down one on one and understand one another but then i left her on the other side of the world with no contact.

my definition of a beautiful soul is like a hard working girl with the best respect for anyone no matter who they are and is not corrupt by money, sex, drinking, hot shot boys, or appearance. i don't know, maybe some may disagree and think that neither one of those is a good thing because there are always people to disagree.

i think everyone of us have our faults and our views differ, but one thing is certain, if my girl isn't driving a cool whip she's not my girl.
Old 02-10-2008, 04:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

my girl doesn't drive, but i do have her car (not the tib). but i say if your insecure in your relationship, just get over it. not all guys are after the "hot chicks". girl next door suites me laugh.gif! more seriously though trust is earned in both males and females. faults in trust lead to more faults in personality traits. MOST males are horny and after anything that will stay there until their finished. basic summary.