The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Girls Of Our Generation

Old 02-09-2008, 03:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

THAT IS IT!!!! I've came to conclude that the GIRLS <span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%">(ok not every SINGLE ONE of them, but a helluva whole lot of 'em)</span> of our generation, and i'm talking about between ages 16-35, needs either A:a lesson, or B:a whole new lesson, about being in a real RELATIONSHIP!

example:
I am getting REAL tired of those girls, who believes they're my "friend"s, coming over to my apt, and whines/b***hing about thier boyfriend cheating on them. ok now get this: it's the girls themselves that cheated on thier bf's in the first place; here's what I don't get, "WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT HIM CHEATING ON YOU WHEN YOUR THE ONE THAT CHEATED HIM FIRST!?!?" but still, I get the stupid-ass replys I'll ever hear from them: "because they're guys, any girl opening her legs, he'll take the chance as soon as he gets it. it's not fair."

WOW! honestly, we need to teach those girls that NOT ALL GUYS ARE LIKE THAT!
another point: if you're gonna cheat, why bother being in a relationship at all!? <span style="color:#8B0000">am i right</span>!?

another example:
one friend of mine, she thinks her boyfriend does not appreciate her, and wants to leave her sometimes. DAM!! i know her boyfriend personally, he's like one of my bestest friend, and from what I see, he WORSHIPS her. what I don't get here is ~why can't she see that!!

my message for the girls out there:
~ don't EVER let your insecurity get the best of you in your relationship with someone! if you're ever in doubt, THEN TALK TO HIM!! odds are, he might be feeling the same way, or are wondering why "you seem different." keep in mind, if he ever grabs your hand and hold it, if he ever kiss your forehead/cheeks, if he ever put his arm around you when you two are out somewhere, that's his physical message for "I LIKE YOU"!!

sigh, these girls have been bothering me so much lately whenever it comes to dating, and i just want to hear it from other guys here, and maybe show them that there guys out there that sex is not neccessarily more important than everything else. seems to me society or something got them off on the wrong foot about the opposite gender. apparently, those girls believes that, to every single guy out there, sex is the most important to them, and will take no chances to "lose that opportunity" urgh, those girls makes me wanna choke them!
Old 02-09-2008, 09:00 AM

As a guy I can say between the ages of 16-25 I walked around looking to hammer any hot chick I could get my hands on fing02.gif , I cheated on just about every girl Friend I had up until the day I met my wife, I can't see why people b**** about it, just go out and enjoy it, toss some rubbers in your pocket and go to town, whats the big deal, sooner or later you will come across the one, the one that stands out from the rest, the one that makes you a better person, you'll never find that special person if your not out there testing the waters and looking, so you might as well enjoy the search and quit b****ing about the ones you really don't want anyway, there's to much dam drama in the freaking world today that can be easily avoided. If you have to always work on keeping your relationship together thats all it will ever be, Work...
Old 02-09-2008, 11:28 AM

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Charger

^^ (1) Ever heard of grammar and proper punctuation? How bout sentence structure?

(2) <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>whats the big deal</div>

Ever heard of an std? Say you go around f***ing anything with legs, then you meet "the one", only you have genital herpes or aids. Then what is going to happen when you tell her? There is a 99.99999% chance she wont want anything to do with you, especially if you give it to her.

(3) If every (i wont say what i want to, because i would get a warning for it...) thought the way you did, then chances are your wife would cheat on you. I promise you wouldnt have the same thought pattern if you were with a chic you thought was the one, only to find out she was screwing the mailman and the whole side of town too.

Chill out dude
Old 02-09-2008, 11:50 AM

because dude, cheating is WRONG!! it doesn't matter if the girlfriend/boyfriend are not THE ONE, cheating is wrong, and it hurts, makes you feel unappreciated. you may not know this, but all the girls you've cheated on, you've probably hurt thier feelings, and lowered their self-esteem. like alli said: if your wife just up and decided to cheat on you, how would you feel?

Old 02-09-2008, 03:36 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

You two should just deal with it. There's alot of differences between men and women and the sexual function.

Guys can reproduce every day. Women, once a month. For guys sex is a need, as well as an exploration. For women it's different, it is not a need. Men actually feel physical pain (called blueballs) if aroused for a while and unable to release that stress.

That should be enough information for you to understand the primal instincts at play.

Like dude said, carry some rubbers.
Old 02-09-2008, 04:37 PM

All I'm saying is if somebody cheats on you or hurts you is just leave, I don't see why girls always act as if they are the victims in this kind of situation, if a guy cheats on you or you cheat on him that just shows you that something is wrong in the relationship to begin with, so just let it go. I can also say thats it's not only guy's who walk around looking to get some, hell 90% of the girls I have been with opened their legs before I even know their last name for crying out loud, hell quite a few of them already have boyfriends and would say " please don't tell my boyfriend about this", yeah OK. I was never the kind of guy that would go out and tell a girl I love her or some other crap just to get into her pants but if they are willing to put out I would take it if I wanted it and I'm not going to respect them the next day just because they gave me sex cause thats all it was, sex.

My wife is the only women I ever loved, when I'm with her it's not all about sex and I really just love spending time with her and my children, sure if she cheated on me it would hurt but stuff happens, once something is broken I won't waste my time trying to fix it. Her and I have talked about it before and we both agree if it ever gets to the point where we feel the need to cheat that the relationship is over anyway so there is no reason to hide that fact since it will just be a waste of our time.

You can cry and b**** about it all you want but that won't change anything, just go on with your life and forget about that person, plain and simple.
Old 02-09-2008, 05:22 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

Aye.

I've been with a few girls who had boyfriends, however I've never cheated myself... However if the opportunity arose with a smokin hot girl I can't say I wouldn't.
Old 02-09-2008, 11:51 PM

well guys, my point here is, those girls that comes over to my place, what the hell could i say to THEM when they b***hes about their bfs that cheated on them, whereas they themselves were the ones cheated on thier own bfs in the first place!?!?!?!?
i'm just sick of those stupid people not being fair among themselves, ya know what i'm saying here? jeez, i wish i can say something besides "and don't ever come here b***hing about stupid things like that again" cuz they don't ever listen and comes over anyways.

to be more exact:
one day, a girl (let say fiona, so we don't get confused) cheated on her bf, with no regret. few months later, he found out about it, and got upset with fiona. few days later, a different girl (cinderella) tells fiona's bf that she wants to do it with him, so he screwed her. fiona eventually finds out, comes to MY place, and b***hes about her bf cheated on him.
i'm sorry, but those girls make NO SENSE!! why are you complaining about something like that when you're the one that started it!?!?!?!?
get my drift guys?

also i completely understand that guys have that sex needs (and to be honest, i have that case as well) but what i want those girls to understand is the fact that sex is not the ONLY thing ever important to the male species, you guys know what i'm trying to say here? i mean yes it's a need, but it's not the only thing that ever matters, i mean you guys have family, hobbies, etc revolving around your world besides JUST SEX, right?
Old 02-10-2008, 02:41 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DrivingTibNaked @ Feb 9 2008, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Guys can reproduce every day. Women, once a month. For guys sex is a need, as well as an exploration. For women it's different, it is not a need. Men actually feel physical pain (called blueballs) if aroused for a while and unable to release that stress.

That should be enough information for you to understand the primal instincts at play.</div>

I would like to call BS on this one. Sorry DTN.. but I went TEN YEARS without having a sexual relationship. Even now, my girlfriend is on the road with "The Producers" as part of the cast, As it stands now, unless I want to travel half way across the country, I will not see her again until late spring.

I do agree that people need to learn what they have before they throw it all away. I am one of those "nice guys" who can keep it in his pants and not drool all over the first pretty girl I see. Honestly, unless I am looking for them, I barely notice them at all. Granted that may be one of the reasons I spent ten years without a girlfriend, but I digress.
Old 02-10-2008, 05:37 AM

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Charger

hail.gif ^^^ AGREED