The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Girl Problems.

Old 12-04-2006 | 12:54 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^^^
Word

If you base your decisions on the looks you get from people, life won't be all that fulfilling.
Old 12-04-2006 | 04:25 AM

If you listen and act according to what people think and say about you, you wont be yourself anymore..It could be fine for some time, but in the end you will be lost thinking what kind of person you are..IMO people should mind their own buisiness and stop carrying about what people do and etc. Your friends would understand you and wont think you are up to something when ur walking accross the sidewalk with those kids...

As for the girl, man if u really do like her, who cares about the kids, its not like you are getting married in 2 weeks..You can still go and have fun..Maybe someday youll start to like those kids.. wink1.gif
Old 12-04-2006 | 06:20 AM

KR.. from what I have noticed about you, you are EXTREMLY worried about what people think about you. I realize that you fall into the "minority" status here in the US.. but there is nothing wrong with that, makes you unique and in many ways, exotic (I imagine especially in Mi)

Do what your heart tells you. If you do not want any parts of the kids, then don't date the girl. Personally though, I would not label this under "girl problems" you are the one that has problems with it, not her.
Old 12-04-2006 | 11:14 AM

Vehicle: Elantra HD / 2007

calling kids accidents (mistakes) is not right. Even if they were unplanned.

By drinking you will only hide from a problem temporarily, but you will not solve the problem. So better not drink. Dude, you are practicong in Taekwando, do it more often.
Old 12-04-2006 | 11:34 AM

Take a deep breath, put down the alchohol, and listen up....

Talk to her about it. If you want a relationship/ somethin serious then with this situation you might want to set some boundries or something. Tell her you are ready for relationship but not ready for the kids. I know that sounds kinda horrible but what I mean is, If all the sudden you two become very serious and the kids are always around etc, etc, the minute you feel like its too much and decide to leave you might not only hurt her, but the kids as well. Tell her you want to try and work things out with the two of you and go on more dates and see how things progress, then in time the kids might not worry you as much and if thats the case then maybe start spendin a little time with them or involvin them on the dates. If you like her, give her a chance. maybe even tell her you want to take it a little slower now because of this. Gives you time to figure out if shes just in it to have someone around and make things easier, or if she really likes you.

<span style="color:#FF0000">Good luck man and stop lookin in the bottom of a bottle for your answers. Im much smarter than Jack, Jim, Jose, and even Captain Morgan.</span>

EDIT---kids wouldnt bother me either. I would just approach it a little slower is all
Old 12-04-2006 | 10:07 PM

Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

Thanks for all of you guys' replies. I really appreciate it. She finally understood that I am not ready for a relationship with a girl with kids. I guess we're friends now. Thanks again.
Old 12-05-2006 | 07:36 PM

Glad it all worked out.

By the way your sig is funny (in a "im not actually going to shoot someone" kinda way)
Old 12-06-2006 | 01:38 PM

Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

I aint got none right now.

Got 2 milfs on the go, never had a chick older than me before but I hear they can give you quite a workout wink1.gif
Old 12-06-2006 | 01:44 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

lol pandy. funny thing is i just watched the american pie movies a little bit ago

KR, good to hear things worked out.
Old 12-06-2006 | 03:46 PM

Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

This is one of them.

We have been like really close friends for ages, but the hints have been getting stronger.. To the point that last week she sighed and whispered in my ear "If anything happened to my husband I would be with you tomorrow" and put her arm around me.

She's coming to the party on saturday minus the husband lmao.gif