The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Girl Problems.

Old 12-03-2006 | 10:02 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

After the knee-jerk consider your priorities... maybe a meaningful relationship with this girl could be more important then the idea that you can't handle kids? Also, dating isn't the same as married, you could keep dating her and there'd still be time to figure out if it would work or not.
Old 12-03-2006 | 10:22 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

you don't always have to date girls...if you like each other you could just tell her you don't want a real relationship, "friends" (+benefits wink1.gif) works more than you would think.

i would not want to get emotionally attached to a girl who is 20 and has 2 kids.
Old 12-03-2006 | 10:23 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (korean_redneck @ Dec 4 2006, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I was/am dating this girl I met through my friend... After a couple weeks of dating, she finally tells me that she has twin sons.</div>
Why didn't your friend mention the kids in the first place?

Anyway, I'd keep seeing her if I REALLY liked her... otherwise it's just not worth all the added stress & financial burden... especially at your age.

Don't drink on your own though mate... go out & get hammered with the boys but not on your own: it's "bad for business".
Old 12-03-2006 | 10:29 PM

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon SE

i've had that happen to me twice actually sad.gif second chick was sorta a fling so it didnt really mean much and we just ended it, but with the first chick it just blew me away, im 19 and in no way planning to start raising a family, the girl... well she was perfect in pretty much every sense, never would of guessed either of them had kids, toned, in shape, and it was pretty hard to decide what to do,

girl was great but if a family isint right for you at this time then its up to you weather you want to follow your feelings for her or not, you got your life ahead of you so personally i wouldnt commit to a girl if i knew i couldnt be there for her 100%, including the kids, they aint easy lol

on the other hand though, real good friend of mine, hes 20 and his girls 23, she had 2 kids before they met and they've been so happy with each other and living together for over a year and a half

end of rant/reflection, good to get it off the chest lol

but in the end its up to you man, good luck with your decision fing02.gif
Old 12-03-2006 | 11:08 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra 2000

I don't get the "don't wanna touch a young mom with a 10 foot pole" thing ...

I had a girlfriend with 2 kids and had NO problem with that, neither with the kids ...

Dude she didn't asked you to be the dad of those kids, she just told you the thruth, she's 20 and have 2 kids, unplanned but she's still a girl right ???

I say you should give her that chance, you may have a surprise! wink1.gif
Old 12-03-2006 | 11:27 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

yeah but the kids grow up to remember you and you become a huge portion of their lives. next thing you know she'll be blaming you of one of them messes up something and you'll find yourself in a courtroom.

sure kids or no kids, but kids = money no matter what because they are a responsability.
Old 12-03-2006 | 11:39 PM

The kids realy should not matter, they are not yours and who knows, they may actually grow on you and if things work out with you two you could be a posotive influence in their lives. I can't see you turning your back on a good thing just because of a small opstical like that.

Who knows, you may be kicking yourself in the a$$ a few years from now as your sitting there all alone with nobody just wondering what could have been.

I'd say give it a try and if worse comes to worse and things don't work out at least you tried, to many people spend most of their lives searching for what they think is the perfect person and end up alone at the end because they where never willing to take that chance, in my experiance there is no such thing as perfect thing and if you let a good thing pass you buy you'll never get a second chance at it cause life aint a circle, it's a straight line with a begining and an end, and from begining to end it's all up to you to make the best of it, good luck....
Old 12-03-2006 | 11:42 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Also keep in mind, they aint your kids. That would definatly be something in my mind. I think you made an excellant decision, there is no way in hell I would ever go out with a girl that has kids. That still means there is an ex b/f or husband who is still in the picture. Too many problems. There are alot of girls out there, just keep looking.... Yean and drinking alone to solve depression sux, just go chill with your bros or work on your fing02.gif
Old 12-03-2006 | 11:56 PM

Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

Thanks for all of the replies here.

Anyways, I think I'd feel uncomfortable walking my Asian looking butt with the Caucasian twins. I mean, just imagine me walking with the two Caucasian twins alone on the sidewalk, people might think I'm up to something.

It's like when I hang out with my Caucasian uncle, people tend to stare at us like something is wrong.
Old 12-04-2006 | 12:47 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

never concern yourself with what other people think about you. it's what you think.