The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Fvckin Stupid Bad Luck, More And More..

Old 11-04-2006, 04:17 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

MOTHERFVCKIN BAD LUCK.. what did i do to deserve all this crap..

so, the tiburon is down, with the bad transmission and leaky oil pan.. which has been getting fixed in the past week or so.. i wanted to do things the right way, so i was going to order a new rear seal housing, and new rear seal to prevent further oil leaking (one of the threads were stripped on the trans side) so i went to order it.. they told me i had to come in and get pay up front, and order from there.. ok no big deal.. or so i thought..

the night before missy had some sharp pains near her appendix, and we said that if it didnt go away the next day we would go to the hospital. wanted to make sure the baby was ok..

so heres the start of 11-03-06

i get up a little late as usual, still unemployeed, but i found some local places hiring, so i applied at a few.
missy was still feeling like crap, so i gave her some tylenol, she took a shower, and still felt bad.. meanwhile, while she was in the shower, i called up the hyundai dealer and said i would be in probably around 6 to order up my needed part.. i figured no biggy, we will go to hospital, they will find out she just needs some antibiotics.

so we roll up to emergency at about 3:15, she gets called in at about 3:45.. w00t for emergency. then she gets asked some questions, couple vitals checked up, and then gets to sit in a room for 30 min. someone comes in, checks some other things, than she gets to wait 45 min. after that, she had to go get ultra sound.. i was just chillin in the hallway, and talked with a couple of my friends that worked there, til about 6:10 pm.. then we got to go back to the room she was in before, and she got blood pressure taken, then at about 7:30 we got kicked into the hallway, for other patients needing rooms. at about 8:10 a doctor comes by and says 'you get to stay all night, you have a urinary tract infection' FOCK.. so i stay with her til about 8:45, then go to get some food for her, and me, i hadnt eaten all day. and being fat and all i needed some damn food..

so if the day wasn't stressful enough, on the way home, the grand ams clutch was slipping more and more.. damnit.. so i get her some mixed fruit, and me some pizza, and head to the gas station to get some gas..

as i go to slow down to pull in gas station, pedal goes to like the floor, and the car wobbles back and forth, barely any brakes AT ALL.i missed like three driveways, and got out, to assess the situation. there was some nice smoke coming from the rear drivers side tire area, and brake fluid on the ground.. f***IN AYE.. all i needed.. so i fueled up and went home, very carefully..

i have two damn cars, and i had to call my mom at like 10:15 so i could go back up to the hospital and bring missy her food and stuff.. how ghey is that... so missy got her food, and it sucked her having to stay all nigh and i couldnt just get up and go there if i wanted to..

so this morn., i go outside to jack the car up.. half of one of the cheapass lugnuts twists off, trying to get the wheel off. so i had to hammer the socket onto the rest of the lug to break it loose.. i figured, wont be a big deal, just have to go buy a rubber hose, and replace it.. well, not soo lucky, the steel line had corroded, and you cant just buy the formed steel line, and i didnt have time to take it off, buy a pipe bender and some piping, and bend/cut to fit, etc.. so i said fvck it.. went to put the car back down, and from all the rust, my muffler fell the fvck off. .w/e

so i went up to visit missy, to find out she gets to stay ANOTHER night, and be on bedrest for 2 months...
Old 11-04-2006, 04:38 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

wow.

um...wow.

hope things start looking up for you dude.
Old 11-04-2006, 05:08 PM

damn man..soz to hear..that is just bs..=( it will all be alright soon.. Sometimes that happens, all the troubles hit u at the same time..

glad to hear missy is alright and no big problems there..

Good luck man..
Old 11-04-2006, 05:15 PM
Banned

o, and the baby is ok, so thats AWESOME.. cool.gif
Old 11-04-2006, 05:27 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Why does she need to be on bedrest for so long? Good thing you guys went in early because Urinary tract infections can be fatal during pregnancy and can also lead to kidney infections. Glad to hear she is doing okay now though and that the baby is fine. smile.gif

Dont worry, like my good friend told me: "a sh-tload of bad luck in a row will turn into good luck soon. trust me."

Just give it some time and everything will work out for you. fing02.gif
Old 11-04-2006, 05:30 PM
Banned

thanx peeps...

o and btw, she has a really bad kidney infection now.. 02.gif
Old 11-04-2006, 05:33 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Daym, shoulda took some pics of the brake line. was there just one part that had rusted and it was leaking or was the whole thing too brittle to try and replace a section?

Did you try and plug that line at the proportioning valve? it wont stop perfect but itll retain pressure and you wont lose fluid. It'll stop you for now while you dont have time to bend a new line...

Sorry about missy, i hope she gets well soon.

Hopefully your luck turns around soon.
Old 11-04-2006, 05:43 PM

alex seems to care more for car than anything else lmao.gif joke.gif

Missy will need some long rest with those infections, they are really painful aswel...U'll have to take care of her now wink1.gif
Old 11-04-2006, 06:50 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

You are fat?

lmao.gif wink1.gif
Old 11-04-2006, 06:55 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Osv4 @ Nov 4 2006, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Missy will need some long rest with those infections, they are really painful aswel...U'll have to take care of her now wink1.gif</div>

Their definitely painful, Im sure the doctor will give you (Socks obviously lol) instructions on taking care of her, but if you dont have one already get a heating pad. It will definitely help her and is a good alternative to pain medication. Also lots of fluids will help too, water, cranberry juice are two good choices. No caffinated drinks or carbonated ones, they will only irritate the infection.

Yes, I am trying to become a nurse. wink1.gif tongue.gif