The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

First Time To Get Keyed!

Old 02-04-2006 | 10:50 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

So I talked to a securtity gaurd at the mall and he said I could file a report about it. Like what time I was working and what part of the parking lot, stuff like that. Luckily I was parking facing one of those poles with cameras on it! So it will most definantly be on tape. Then I will go from there.

Here are those shots. Im might just save up for the Erebuni Invader CF hood and get on that discount for it. I dont know yet.

^^ When my hood was nice........
Old 02-04-2006 | 10:50 PM

So I talked to a securtity gaurd at the mall and he said I could file a report about it. Like what time I was working and what part of the parking lot, stuff like that. Luckily I was parking facing one of those poles with cameras on it! So it will most definantly be on tape. Then I will go from there.

Here are those shots. Im might just save up for the Erebuni Invader CF hood and get on that discount for it. I dont know yet.

^^ When my hood was nice........
Old 02-04-2006 | 11:13 PM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

That really sucks man. I hate when people screw with my stuff. Last year I had ALL my tools stollen out of my garage. F'n people. Just remember though, with that much anger and lack of self control, the person that did that must really hate him/herself inside. They are not satisfied with themselves in society. You are still the winner here. You'll fix it, probably better than it was before (new hood, new paint, no more rock chips smile.gif ) and be happy. THEY will be the ones who will be miserable for the rest of their lives. Screw em. fing02.gif
Old 02-04-2006 | 11:13 PM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

That really sucks man. I hate when people screw with my stuff. Last year I had ALL my tools stollen out of my garage. F'n people. Just remember though, with that much anger and lack of self control, the person that did that must really hate him/herself inside. They are not satisfied with themselves in society. You are still the winner here. You'll fix it, probably better than it was before (new hood, new paint, no more rock chips smile.gif ) and be happy. THEY will be the ones who will be miserable for the rest of their lives. Screw em. fing02.gif
Old 02-05-2006 | 02:22 AM

dud ethat sucks mt girldiend keyed my car and slashed my tire and dented my roof at one point and time and that is my girl.
Old 02-05-2006 | 02:22 AM

dud ethat sucks mt girldiend keyed my car and slashed my tire and dented my roof at one point and time and that is my girl.
Old 02-06-2006 | 01:23 AM

That picture made me cringe. 02.gif Someone keyed the trunk of my car, but luckily it can be buffed out. It's just a matter of when I get around to it. But holy shit, that damage was done with INTENT to ruin, not just to piss off. Like when someone keys a car to be a dick, they don't do it THROUGH the damn paint. Oh my God. Keep us updated with the security camera bit!
Old 02-07-2006 | 06:18 PM

Heya, I got the hood yesterday, and test fitted it today. It's not totally fitted yet, but I'm not expecting any horrible gaps. Here's the best pic I could get in the dark. The seller on ebay is "eccmotorsports", and the hood was $368 after shipping. Keep in mind, there is a minor blemish in the weave (half way down over the driver high-beam, but I'll get a good, solid fit this weekend. I'll keep you updated.

(gotta love the single racing seat) lol
Old 02-07-2006 | 06:55 PM

Is your hood poped open a bit? Looks like there is a inch gap??
Old 02-07-2006 | 07:10 PM

gotta adjust the bolts and the hood latch... probably need hood pins. It isn't latched in the pic. when pushed down, it lines up pretty nicely.