The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

EXD.COM

Old 05-27-2004 | 08:59 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

wow.

well, for me to add my 2 cents...i have visited the boards just to read through some of the threads and think about signing up and stuff, and i noticed a LOT of arguing and a lot of just bad behavior. i don't understand them

after reading this thread, i have now come to the conclusion that i wouldn't wanna go to that group meet OP is planning. it could be fun, but w/ all those XD'ers being as anal as they are, i don't think i would handle it

that site should be taken off the internet due to too many guys PMS'ing at the same place. it's just very poorly run. and i come to that conclusion from reading many posts, and also this thread.

long live RDT.com
Old 05-27-2004 | 09:06 PM

blah blah blah! thats BS! there is no wars on this website because there isnt that many people on it, and no traffic at all, plus I think a lot of people that are here have no idea what's going on so they dont say anything nor argue with you. on exd there is way too many people and lots of traffic, plus everyone has their own opinion and wants to defend it. Ford spoke from his own experience and he's not a ricer.

Shark you should definitely come. people that are coming o b-more will be normal and if they wont I will calm them down. and did anyone ever hear a saying that arguing over the internet is the most stupid thing? well thats what going on here. a lot of those people are grown up adults and have head on their shoulders and there is no need to criticize them!

now lets all become good friends with exd members or ya all gonna have to deal with me! lol
Old 05-27-2004 | 09:16 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I dunno mang, I barely saw ANY traffic over there, most of the forums had less than 50 threads.

We don't fight here because most of the mods and the Admins cut that shit out.

Squeltch it quick.

f*** EXD.

Heh, just kidding OP.

As for Ford? Come on, a 3 inch intake? Okay, just from what you guys know, why do we say not to go above 2.5 on an intake and the exhaust? Loss of velocity, no restriction. So great, he puts this huge intake on, no exhaust (In that picture), but even if he has one, I bet it's 2.75 or 3 inch. So he's got the thing trying to suck and fart so hard it's not getting any power.

So then he adds on a Airram, to improve the airflow.

WTF? Guys, that's why we tell everyone NOT to get the Turbo 70MM BBTB if they don't have a turbo or SC. You LOSE velocity, and therefore power.
Old 05-27-2004 | 09:24 PM

maybe he's just not awere of those things, but it doesnt mean that he's a ricer.

there isnt many threads because this site is less than a month old.... go to archive and you will see a beaty of exd. we have mad traffic there, i can barely keep up with all the posts cuz im not a lazy bum like you who has all the free time in his hands, lol! jk
Old 05-27-2004 | 09:48 PM

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (OdessitPashka)</div><div class='quotemain'>maybe he's just not awere of those things, but it doesnt mean that he's a ricer.</div>

We KNOW he's not aware of those things!!! That's why we are so pissed off about it. He's slandering a product he knows nothing about and is taking buyers away from Kspec because of his ignorance. Wouldn't you be pissed if one guy started spewing false bullshit about your product? Who knows how many potential buyers he pushed away because of this.
Old 05-27-2004 | 09:51 PM

yea, i feel ya. did anyone try talkin to him about it?
Old 05-27-2004 | 10:21 PM

can i get some cliftnotes here...redz made some long ass posts my illteracy does not allow me to read.
Old 05-27-2004 | 10:22 PM

Default Blue out

exd is bad, redz is good!
i disagree!
Old 05-27-2004 | 11:54 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (OdessitPashka)</div><div class='quotemain'>yea, i feel ya. did anyone try talkin to him about it?</div>

We tried to man, he just brought hate.

I could care less now. It's off my chest and I appreciate the fact that ya'll let me get it out there.

Now ElantraGT, THAT is a nice forum.
Old 05-28-2004 | 08:07 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (OdessitPashka)</div><div class='quotemain'>blah blah blah! thats BS! there is no wars on this website because there isnt that many people on it, and no traffic at all</div>

Ummm, we do have over 475 members, I know all of them are not active but c'mon. We have over 5 Gigs of bandwith usage a month, I think that qualifies as traffic doesn't it? Coming from one of the mods too..... :?