The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Ever Had That Something?

Old 11-20-2006, 11:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

Ever had something done to you that sucks and you cant talk about it?

Well that happened to me over the past few weeks.

I put my trust into someone I believed in and got shit on. And the worst part of it is I cant talk about it.

See? this is confusing as shit. Why do I trust people? why the hell do I treat people so well and believe in them?

Youd think after being completely and totally bloody screwed by my wife I would have used my f***ing brain for once before leaving myself wide open?

I know the way I go about my life is right, I'm sodding well sure of that. But it just sucks to be so honest and trusting and hope for the same from others just to get crapped on.

And then when you're hurt you try and see sense and hope the other person can, but you know youre wasting your time and just embarassing the shit out of yourself. Then when you ask 'why' you don't get straight answers, just aload of bullshit. Which of course makes you feel more hurt at which point you just want to drop the bomb and talk about it and let people know what the hell happened, but you can't because you arent that kind of a person.

I only hope that some day karma comes around tbh. Im sick and tired of putting my f***ing trust into people and getting crapped on from a height and Im really sick and tired of then feeling like shit and being hurt whilst that person goes on with what they had before not giving a flying f*** about how I feel.

I just wish I had it in me to be an untrusting bastard and treat everyone like shit, but I dont. Time and time again I let people get close to me only to find out they are not who they pretended to be and that they were basically filling me with shit. And you know the stupid part? I always f***ing believe it because I give people the benefit of the doubt.

Just remember people, for your own good, if something seems to good to be true it f***ing is.

/Rant over. I just hope that got it out because it's eating my heart.
Old 11-21-2006, 02:59 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Yeah man I know EXACTALY what you're talking about. And it does indeed suck ass, but whatcha gonna do!? But you are right in another sense tho. You're handling things the proper way, and thats a good thing. You need to find the delicate balance between exposing yourself and trusting others. It's a very hard thing to do and sometimes the lines can get very blurry, but hang in there and TRUST me when I tell you that it'll all work out in the end!
Old 11-21-2006, 10:16 PM

Oooo yeah, now the saturday night tune has another meaning.

Hilary, cute name, cute chick smile.gif
Old 11-21-2006, 10:24 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

Pandy mate, you seem like an alright guy but you are always whinging & b****ing about stuff.

I know you've had a rough patch lately but one minute you're all hyped about life then the next you're starting threads about how life or some people suck.

Also, while I'm being honest, I've noticed you have also gotten a little high & mighty on certain subjects in certain threads... a certain "holier than though" persona sometimes comes out & it kinda rubs me the wrong way. The last odd thing I can remember you saying was something about how bad competition - any form of it - was bad or something to that effect?!?! You kinda lost me on that one...

Anyway, I hope you get your sh!t sorted & that life starts dealing you a few decent hands mate fing02.gif

Btw, I'm only being this direct with you 'cause you're a Pom & I know you can take it... many of my good mates are English & it's the sorta stuff they'd tell you too.
Old 11-21-2006, 10:30 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^^ dito. and competition is what drives people to do better then they are doing now, competition with theirselves or others. Rewards for having a crappy week would drive everyone to low motivation to receive the reward. That was pretty stupid to say.
Old 11-21-2006, 11:40 PM

Well everyone should vent, it's good for you.

And no, Im not b****ing here, I was getting something out that I needed to say.

Im a very real person, what you see at a given moment is exactly what you get.

I dont get high and mighty either, Im very humble, I just have a view of what is right and wrong and Im not scared to express that at any given time.

Im the kind of person people either love or hate, brutally honest and no bullshit. You can either take me or leave me but I say what I feel and I mean what I say.

Some people love that because they know where they stand with me, some hate it. but hey, at least I wont smile at you and think "what a wanker".

Life is all about friends and enemies. See what my friends have done for me after knowing me for 2 months? thats probably because they appreciate me for who I am, something sadly missing in our society these days.

Dont forget my heritage either. True brit, Grandad was a POW in Germany and a very big strong man with his opinions. I know what is right and wrong and I will always fight for what is right.

I dont b****, this thread wasnt about that. Hey, I could have said what was really going on and caused a serious problem.