The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Ed At Import Trenz, Itz

Old 05-25-2008 | 12:21 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

Go see Ed in person, make him stop what he's doing and say "I want this, this, and this and I'm not leaving until I get them.."
Old 05-25-2008 | 03:18 PM

and if he says shit, sucker punch him then pee in his left eye. it worked for me owned.gif
Old 05-27-2008 | 11:39 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

LOL, that'd be great if I had another supplier lined up. But alas, I'm stuck, and hatin' it. Problem is guys, I've sat on that damn couch at import trenz a ton of times for an hour or more. I really just dont have enough time in the day to sit around waiting for some prick who cant even pick up my phone calls. I'm not allowed to just barge in the back and look myself, as that results in problems too. I've had companies take pics of my eyelids I had made and list them on their site because they were in the back when they weren't supposed to be, so I have to respect the rules too so stuff like that doesn't happen. I wish it were easier to do what I do, but then I'm sure I'd be one of a TON of people doing this. I guess it pays to have the capital to buy in quantity up front. Hello wrapped CF edges and better quality, lol.
Old 05-28-2008 | 05:10 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

WOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I just got back from my meeting with VisionAutoDynamics AKA VFiber, and guess who has a new kick ass manufacturer for private labeled FlyRyde products!!! No new projects will go to ITZ, but I have a set of widebody fenders just BEGGING to go on my RD2 before I sell it, so what better than to make a mold and have them available in Carbon for my RD!!! I'm stoked. Good things ahead for sure, like some CF Hatches. I'm pacing myself though, lol, even though its hard as hell, I got other stuff to take care of first obviously.
Old 05-28-2008 | 05:20 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I need a cf hatch bad. OK I just want one real bad. Get it for me! lol good to hear though Chris.
Old 05-28-2008 | 05:38 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

congrats, and they're your neighbors!

..but I still want my bumper cool.gif