The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

DO NOT DEAL WITH SSAUTOcrap

Old 03-12-2005 | 02:50 PM

You can email ebay dozens of times about feedback, and they will likely do nothing. They never helped me with my one negative feedback, even though I successfully got the seller/thief who left it booted.

I'm pretty sure it's a violation of ebay terms to list something not in stock. So I'd use that as the basis of a complaint.
Old 03-13-2005 | 08:57 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

OdessitPashka says the same thing, that the OBX headers just buzz like every honda. Can you even return them?
Old 03-13-2005 | 10:57 AM

Ive got a ssautocrap header and it looks like sh1t its all rusted and crappified. It really looks like ass. I wouldnt buy from them, ever. Id rather spend more money to get something of good quality.
Old 03-13-2005 | 08:39 PM

Welcome to my world, (except that happened to MBRP With me) I got my Motoria. Sorry...
Old 03-13-2005 | 09:58 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

they sent me a flexpipe that's too short through the group buy we did so long ago and I've emailed them several times without a response. I personally won't do business with them. All I want is a replacement flex pipe.
Old 03-17-2005 | 06:33 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (majiktib)</div><div class='quotemain'>they sent me a flexpipe that's too short through the group buy we did so long ago and I've emailed them several times without a response. I personally won't do business with them. All I want is a replacement flex pipe.</div>

The flex pipes are short that's why they include the "racing cat" it's just an extension not really a cat. But i have one laying around if you need it.

I feel somewhat responsible for the fact that the cat-backs became sold out. I ran a special on them and ended up pulling all his Motoria stock. Which screwed him on his eBay auctions. Sorry about that.

I can't comment on the feedback thing though.

YES, the ceramic coated headers are cheep ..... I sold them on the website for like $100.00 shipped a long time ago ...... they were just a cheap alternative for those who could not afford nicer quality headers. As for the chrome ones ...... yes they tend to chip under the high exhaust temps, once they chip .... they rust. That's why, I like to deal with the the stainless ones,

As for fittment, I haven't figured that out yet..... I've installed several and they seem to fit fine, but some people have complained about them not fitting perfectly ..... and I'm not sure why that is or what the issue is with that.

All in all they are an inexpensive alternative. that's the whole point with these 4cyl headers.
Old 03-17-2005 | 06:44 AM

I feel somewhat responsible for the fact that the cat-backs became sold out. I ran a special on them and ended up pulling all his Motoria stock. Which screwed him on his eBay auctions. Sorry about that.

I can't comment on the feedback thing though.

YES, the ceramic coated headers are cheep ..... I sold them on the website for like $100.00 shipped a long time ago ...... they were just a cheap alternative for those who could not afford nicer quality headers. As for the chrome ones ...... yes they tend to chip under the high exhaust temps, once they chip .... they rust. That's why, I like to deal with the the stainless ones,

As for fittment, I haven't figured that out yet..... I've installed several and they seem to fit fine, but some people have complained about them not fitting perfectly ..... and I'm not sure why that is or what the issue is with that.

All in all they are an inexpensive alternative. that's the whole point with these 4cyl headers.