The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

DO NOT DEAL WITH SSAUTOcrap

Old 03-11-2005 | 05:03 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (x7xstring)</div><div class='quotemain'>Im more than happy with the quality of my exhaust.
Why is it you dont like ssautochrome?</div>

You should look at some of their other products..

I havent seen one turbo manifold from them that is atleast "decent." Warped flanges, shitty welds...

Its not just on hyundais.. I dont know one message board that praises them.

I *heard* their headers are just as sh!tty as their manifolds..

Overall.. bad company..
Old 03-11-2005 | 06:01 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

They are assholes, I'd never deal with them.

Never reply to emails because they don't know the answers.

Doode, get ebay on their asses, HARD.
Old 03-11-2005 | 06:10 PM

That sucks man!

At least you didn't buy a turbo from them and have the housing split in half!!
Old 03-11-2005 | 06:30 PM

Shouldn't this be in Gripes?
Old 03-12-2005 | 09:19 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Screw SSAutochrome! Let me go find the feedback they gave me after I left them a bad one for the "Ceramic" coating falling off my headers within a couple of days.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Negative feedback rating - Since flamers like to flame - we also like to eat Peanuts at the Circus.</div> popcorn.gif eyeroll.gif confused.gif
Old 03-12-2005 | 11:48 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

wow... that's terrible. that's nooo way to treat customers! no matter what, customers should always get it their way.

what misconduct. they should go out of business. it's not fair. you should get ebay to delete your negative feedback because it's just not right.
Old 03-12-2005 | 11:52 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I emailed eBay about mine and they never replied. Good luck getting them to remove it.
Old 03-12-2005 | 12:11 PM

Vehicle: 2001 tiburon/2000 tiburon

hey import...Ok first off I have only had good transactions with them..I mean there product isnt gold but you get what you pay for..I see alot of us tiburons have had bad feedback.. from my understanding they are just a distributor for a korean company..and do you remember the bulk buy in the importshark section that is why you dont have a exhaust.. thats why ss didnt have ne to sell you in the auction... hmm post them up on ebay and take a 1.00 hit for listing fees if it dont sell or have someone push them threw a message bord and sell in bulk...My understanding is they are feeding you a line of crap..And I agree feedback was childish.. Not a good way to do buisnuss...But doesnt matter if you got something someone wants there gonna buy regardless...thats what you get for not running out and buying a top dog exhaust..But I feel yah bro.. u have one of the nicer cars around these forums...goodluck bro..Chris
Old 03-12-2005 | 12:36 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

lol that's what you get for buying a hyundai! hehe... i guess when you pay you pay.

that's problem 1.

problem 2 is <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I think that unless you phsically have an item YOU SHOULD NOT PUT A BID on ebay</div> it should not have been on ebay if it wasn't in stock.

problem 3 is they left negaitive feedback after he had already made the transaction. he did his part already, paid instantly! so why should he suffer? ebay is not supposed to be a tennis match of insults between distributor and customer. there's nothing wrong in leaving negative feedback. but it's initially wrong for even a distributor to call feedback flaming--and then flame them after they have flamed you.
Old 03-12-2005 | 12:50 PM

no, but eBay is getting that way. I see more and more often that the seller waits until the buyer leaves feedback before they leave theirs.