The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

DO NOT DEAL WITH SSAUTOcrap

Old 03-11-2005 | 03:54 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

doode that aint right

if you never paid they would have still given you nfb even though they didnt have the part instock thats like not wanting to sell cuz you didnt get how much you wanted for the part
Old 03-11-2005 | 03:58 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

you have a valid point, and were right in leaving your neg. feedback. Hey it was the truth...they messed up, they should have dealt with it (which they did by paying you back), not call you a punk and insult YOU for THEIR phuck up.

Is there someway you can complain to eBay and get that off your feedback. That's BS.
Old 03-11-2005 | 04:00 PM

What the hell is NFB?

I feel bad that you did'nt get the exhaust, since you are a fellow Hyundai Sunday goer wink1.gif
I ca'nt really say anything bad about the company, because we need all the aftermarket sellers we can get - and they did a great job on getting me my exhaust, so I truthfully can't go there. at the same time, its like when a friend gets screwed over you want to back them up, so thats were im at when I read this.

Dont let it get ya down man, i'm sure it was all just a mis-understanding.

Edit:
When I think about it,you did get refunded, and left a mark on their reputation when they did refund you after all. I would take that as a "hit" against me if I were in their shoes. Im not taking sides, just trying to see through the fence is all.
Old 03-11-2005 | 04:03 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (x7xstring)</div><div class='quotemain'>What the hell is NFB?</div>

Negative Feedback.

Personally, i had a good experience with them. They will probably send you one when they get it in stock. everyone i talked to has had a good experience also.
Old 03-11-2005 | 04:25 PM

i rather buy from HDK then ssautocrap
Old 03-11-2005 | 04:37 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Isn't there something in between a positive and a negative? That might have been a better choice.
Old 03-11-2005 | 04:58 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jaws021)</div><div class='quotemain'>i rather buy from HDK then ssautocrap</div>
Im more than happy with the quality of my exhaust.
Why is it you dont like ssautochrome?
Old 03-11-2005 | 04:59 PM

Can see your point. However I can understand theirs as well. I mean, when they ****ed up they ****ed up, and they admitted it, refunded your money. Maybe a email which made your point clear off not being a happy customer instead of a NFB was a slightly better idea.