The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Damn Kids!

Old 07-14-2004 | 06:14 PM

Okay so its last saturday night (aprox 7:56pm)

I at my girls house drinking and having a good time watchin LOTR 3
And all of a sudden the phone rings.
Its my girlfriends mom calling to tell me that she saw 2 kids running away from my car after she just looked out her appartment window, of which my car is in plain veiwing distance.

my girlfriend gets off the phone and tells me - I get my shoes on and check out the damage

Feeling pretty buzzed off the 6 or 7 Rye and Cokes i had drank, I walked up to my car and saw that my DAMN VALVE CAPS WERE MISSING!!

So we went back to my girlfriends mom's house and got a description.
It was one kid with yellow shorts, and another with a gay looking biker helmet (now how easy is this to spot?!)

*Now my mission starts!*

Off we went to the crappy looking complex behind my girlfriends building,
My spider senses were tingling - no wait, that was the alcohol wink1.gif
We walked down the street (it was starting to get dark now) and headed to the complex from a back entrance.
Just as we walked to the middle (where an open play area is) who do I see on their bikes? ... you guessed it!!!

Now my adrenaline is PUMPING!
those dumb kids stopped at a house (kinda looked like town houses)
And got off his bike and ran in the house as I am STILL walking towards them, hehe tongue.gif
the dude comes out as im standing in front of his bike and the conversation goes like so:

Me: Eh, you been near any green cars today?

Dumb kid: A, a, uh, it was'nt me but I know who took it - it was my friend.

Me: What?, I did;nt even say anything about that, I just asked you if you were near it. :twisted:

Girlfriend: Whats in your pocket?

Dumb kid reaches in and pulls out a little clear plastic case with 6 sections filled with chrome valve caps and a couple more in his hand and gives them to me.

Me: You live here?

Dumb kid: No, Its my friends house.

Me: So you just run into your friends house without knocking?

Dumb kid: Uh, ...

Girlfriend: You know we have security cameras (at the building ) you know!

His other friend comes biking towards us and stops

Me: listen, if you or any of your a$shole friends go near my car again your Fukin Dead!

Kids are scared shitless

Me: your lucky, Im in a good mood. :twisted:

My girlfriend and I walk away with the goods, and the dumb kids bike off the other way.

I plan on going to the police station with the other valve caps that this kid has stolen this weekend.

Score one for the good guys!!

BOO YAA!!

then I went back to my girls house and drank alot.and had some crazy hero sex laugh.gif

Man I love happy endings 8)

-Chris
Old 07-14-2004 | 06:19 PM

HAHAHA! nice work mang.

that's classic.
Old 07-14-2004 | 06:24 PM

Wow.. You have self control.. Drunk or not, i wouldve beat the kids w/ their bikes regardless of their age ;/
Old 07-14-2004 | 06:28 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iamcyclopseatme)</div><div class='quotemain'>Wow.. You have self control.. Drunk or not, i wouldve beat the kids w/ their bikes regardless of their age ;/</div>

You and me both brother.
Old 07-14-2004 | 06:32 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Word.

Kill them?

LMAO
Old 07-14-2004 | 06:39 PM

Nono.. Kill = bubba owns me w/ his "bike" in jail.. I just said beat them smile.gif

I agree though.. f***ing kids.. 2 weeks ago, im just driving in one of the more upscale neighbor hoods @ like 10:30pm and BAM an ORANGE hits the front of my tib.. Oh man, if i wasnt going 50 and couldve stopped in time, they would be screwed.. As is, i flat spotted my tires, and they booked it before i could get out of the car 02.gif Drove around in a friends car looking for them, but I think they ran to mommy..
Old 07-14-2004 | 07:03 PM

lmao.... no matter what the story its a good one as long as it ends in...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>then I went back to my girls house and drank alot.and had some crazy hero sex</div>
Old 07-14-2004 | 07:08 PM

Default North East Members *UPDATE*

yeah, it doesn't get any better than that.

especially after such sweet victory. hah
Old 07-14-2004 | 07:23 PM

Glad you made them need a change of pants x7x, but I tell you what, nothing in this word gets more attention then the sound of a shotgun being racked. I used to live in a pretty bad section of New Castle, DE (Military don't pay me enough to live somewhere respectable). So I'm up late on night watching a movie and it gets to a nice quite spot and all I hear coming through my screen door is a bunch of whispers. Now mind you, I am in a 3rd floor apartment so I guess they really didnt know how to whisper. I look out my door and what do I see, 3 teenagers trying to get my doors open on my Tib. I always kept a maverick model 88 in my closet near the door (whole different story), so I walk out on the balcony nice and quiet, and the only thing they hear is that signature "clink-clink". All I see is 3 sets of eyes, like deer in headlights, looking up at me and seeing nothing but barrel. I think they chose the wrong profession, cuz at the speed they ran away, I would have mistaken them for Olympic sprinters. I didnt get the hero sex, but damn did it feel good to watch 'em run.
Old 07-14-2004 | 08:29 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, ha ha ha ha ha. That's awesome.^^^^^^^^^^