The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Crazy Mom

Old 01-13-2007 | 07:59 AM

Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mad-Machine @ Jan 13 2007, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I know everyone here is defending your mom.. but I have to add this. The fact that she hit you and elbowed you in the face when you tried to leave rather than arguing with her is NOT normal.

She needs help if this is normal for her</div>

I was beat everyday from my parents... but this is normal for Korean parents....
Old 01-13-2007 | 09:46 AM

Hmm.... hit her.

Busted lip FTW.
Old 01-13-2007 | 09:50 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (korean_redneck @ Jan 13 2007, 09:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I was beat everyday from my parents... but this is normal for Korean parents....</div>

You sure about that? I have had some korean friends (including one I wanted to be with SO bad) and I never saw any evidence or heard of anything like that happening.

Of course they were here in America, but they immigrated over enmass
Old 01-13-2007 | 10:21 AM

Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

^^ Well no one really talks about it because it's normal in Korean families.
Old 01-13-2007 | 10:47 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Hmm.... hit her.</div>

... I can never hit a girl/woman

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I know everyone here is defending your mom.. but I have to add this. The fact that she hit you and elbowed you in the face when you tried to leave rather than arguing with her is NOT normal.

She needs help if this is normal for her</div>

I know =( and there is reason for it, alot has to do with a previous job she used to have that really changed her personality.

Thx swift, im so used to it by now that it just pisses me off for the rest of the day and then im fine, I love my mom and always will. No matter how crazy she gets I know she still loves me. Your right tho, something could happen any moment, my parents are getting older, and it would hurt me to see them go especially my mom.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>YEP. That's 100% truest statement. My father was in the Polish underground in WW2, he's 80 years old. I NEVER give him any crap except that he sometimes drives too slow . My parents used to give me so much nonsense about my car and how I wasted a lot of money on it. True, I have wasted a forkload of cash, ($9,000 thus far, maybe more) on getting everything together right and toying around but in the end it's just like told them. They love my car dearly now and know exactly that it's better I'm after my car than some random asshole girlfriend who I pointlessly spend money on and have dumb problems with.</div>

Thats the story of my life right there, like definatly is, especially the whole parents and car situation and dumb g/f (s). My father was in vietnam and is stilll a big guy. I never give my dad any crap cause 1, I cant do that to someone who works so hard to make sure his family is happy, and 2, he would knock me outa my shoes, and im no pushover.
Old 01-13-2007 | 12:35 PM

yeah gotta agree with the people who advise to give your mom a chance... I have been in foster homes since age 4 and theres not a lot I wouldn't give up to have had a "normal" family (Except my tibby tongue.gif)... as for whats normal... well thats for each individual to decide...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>They love my car dearly now and know exactly that it's better I'm after my car than some random asshole girlfriend who I pointlessly spend money on and have dumb problems with</div>

try doing both... it's one helluva lot of "blown" money laugh.gif