The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Cops Got Called To My House, Lol, Wtf

Old 11-17-2006 | 10:25 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SOCKS @ Nov 14 2006, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>u friggin drunk.. go to sleep.. lol.. if i needed anything, you wouldnt make it down your 1/4 mile driveway right now, lol lmao.gif but thanx for being a good friend dan</div>
hell forget the driveway it is a 30 mile trip. lol but i woulda sobered up and made it if you called. that, and i have a huge truck. i think people would move. lol
Old 11-30-2006 | 10:59 AM

Vehicle: 1997 RD Tiburon

I know where your coming from Socks, my brother had the exact same dramas with his missus. She cheated on him and crap like that, he's had two kids to her. Some women can be complete nightmares. I sympathise with you champ.
Old 11-30-2006 | 12:29 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

I'm soooooo glad my girlfriend feels the same way I do about marriage. LOL, take a step back and look at it from a purely observational standpoint. Put away all the stero-types and judgements installed in your head by comedic acts, TV shows, general drunken buddy talk, your fiance's "dreams" of the perfect wedding on top of Mt. Vesuvius or some crap, talks with the Mom-In-Law, Grandpa's old stories, etc. etc. etc. ....etc. and ask yourself, WTF is marriage? wink1.gif

who started it? Seriously, LOL. WTF is a marriage? a piece of paper saying that I love this other person? A piece of paper saying I have to share my money and belongings with this other person, or they have to share it with me? A piece of paper saying I can get cheaper car insurance, consolidated school loans, and add them onto my work benefits? A license to have a family? WTF?

If I go on, I'll get into WTF is love? And I have some pretty controversial views on that as well. Girls like Missy absolutely f***ing piss me off (well, at least the Missy you've descibed after 11PM that night). Maybe love doesn't exist and it's purely just science and nature at work. Maybe what you "feel" is just a matter of chemistry and biological hormones? I mean, hypothetically we are PHYSICALLY just beings made up of matter. I don't wanna get too deep and stray off the topic of how Missy went physco-b**** one night..... so Ima stop. LOL

But I'm glad my girlfriend knows I love her and knows she loves me. Maybe I WILL get married to save a few bucks on my car insurance! wink1.gif