The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Cops Got Called To My House, Lol, Wtf

Old 11-14-2006 | 06:45 PM

my solution to the baby problem was >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>abortion. in,out,end of story.

i really wasn't for it until it happened so it really helped me out in the long run.. esp cuz i was unemployed at the time. Hope everything works out tho man! She seems like she wants to rush into it bcuz the whole deal with financial contract of marriage or sumthing like that. =/ i dunno.
Old 11-14-2006 | 06:59 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Gee, or maybe a better plan for not having babies is to not make them? Don't even turn this into an abortion topic, because I feel fairly strongly about the murder of children.
Old 11-14-2006 | 07:50 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

its a legal option, dont muddy this up with your opinions. anything else will be deleted.
Old 11-14-2006 | 08:08 PM

Heh....if it were me, and i had a chick causing all this drama, she would've been out long before i ever had the chance of making babies with her. honestly man, if you're having this much drama now, what are things gonna be like down the road? you should drop her like a bad habit right now, before you get entangled anymore. do NOT marry her, cuz in the end, you'll feel crappy just like you do now, except you'll be crappy with half your stuff. i know you "love" her, but just remember, no matter what people say, people don't change, and she's already shown her true colors. she's a cheater and a drama-causer, and you don't want to be associated with that in any way. get a paternity test, and if the kid's yours, then either get custody (might be hard given your current financial situation) or pay the child support, but for your sake and for the kid's sake, you want to avoid getting back with her at all costs. but then, that's just my humble opinion, and it's your life, so do whatever you want man....but if you ever need good advice, listen to Tom Leykis, he's a god among men.

And as for an abortion, if she's down for it, I'd definitely say it's the way to go. though somehow i get the feeling that she wouldn't be down with that, because then she's lose any control that she has over you and wouldn't get money from you. If all else fails though....

Old 11-14-2006 | 08:51 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>but is your call and you follow whats in your heart..</div>\

well said MJ. dude, HKC thinks she's crazy and will be trouble in the future. it might not even be your kid so definitely do the paternity test.

i can just imagine her girls night out before your wedding. i think she's crazy and obviously doesn't understand the consequences of having a child and bringing one up. . she's going to have to have the baby, but she's not prepared or responsible to have one.
Old 11-14-2006 | 09:11 PM

Similar thing happened with me and Jed, only he was the instigator, he wouldnt let me sleep and insisted on fighting. He was drunk though, and after lots of talking things out we realized that was the problem.

She sounds immature and desperate to get married and have the whole 2 kids nice house thing. A lot of girls have this fantasy and will stop at nothing to live it.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 11-14-2006 | 09:21 PM
Banned

alright.. update:: she is nuts,, but not nuts enough to cheat on me.. i found that out later in the night, and i called up some reliable sources, and i was glad to find out it was just a
"i wanna piss you off, cuz u dont care if i move out, so imma say that, type of thing"

damn, i never thought pregnancy would turn a edgy person, into a 'already fell off the edge type of person'

i would NEVER EVER be up for abortion, NEVER..

now that i found out she didnt cheat on me, and rather just decided to play a night of 'flip the f*** out' i can deal.

but the whole call the cops thing was hilarious, followed by a breakdown on how stupid she felt, and just wanted me to say i cared, or let her know i cared about her or some crap..

i got it through to her though, i AM NOT going to promise marriage, or that i will marry her.. its NOTHING to rush into..

im sure the no job thing has A LOT to do with it.. and also having no money, being together too much, etc..

and another thing is, her childhood was f***ED, her mom is a hardcore alcoholic, mentally and physically abusive, manic depressant, bi polar, you name it. missy watched her mom try to kill her dad.. yah, i think she has some of those issues, and her traits she has to deal with.. good thing tho, missy dont drink or smoke..

i duno, im just tryin to keep her calm and relaxed for the well being of the baby and getting her to take her meds..

thank you to the people who took time to really try to help me out here. cool.gif

things will be better soon, and im glad she didnt actually cheat on me, cuz then i woulda been over the edge.
Old 11-14-2006 | 09:25 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

bro you know u kneed anithi9ng gimme a call
Old 11-14-2006 | 09:26 PM
Banned

u friggin drunk.. go to sleep.. lol.. if i needed anything, you wouldnt make it down your 1/4 mile driveway right now, lol lmao.gif but thanx for being a good friend dan
Old 11-17-2006 | 09:18 PM

this is why im never getting married.... its bad enough im bound to a girl by a lease but hell that only lasts 1 year and she cant take anything that isnt hers when she leaves you