The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Cops Got Called To My House, Lol, Wtf

Old 11-14-2006 | 06:21 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

i love how SOCKS and missy allways have their shit on blast around here. its kinda like a tv show.

lol maybe u should install webcams everywhere so we can watch the madness
Old 11-14-2006 | 06:50 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i'm sorry but missy sounds like she's all mixed up! what i'm saying is, if it's this bad now, what might you predict it will be like later on?

damn, she cheated on you with your baby? lmao.gif hahah jk

that sucks soooo bad, great time for all of this to go down. wtf is going on in her head?
Old 11-14-2006 | 07:54 AM

I cant believe youre this calm and collective. Especially since she cheated on you man. I lost it when my gf cheated on me, i couldnt imagine if she was carryin my child! Definately get a paternity test.

as for missy, I cant imagine we will be hearing too much from her any more.

Good luck with everything.
Old 11-14-2006 | 09:24 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^Ya but he definately loves Missy still and hes concernerned about the kid. You guys have always seemed like a really good couple and I think things will work themselves out. Just talk to her about whats going through your head and what you want in the future. I think Missy is just a little worked up with everything that is going on. she obviously is very concerned about the child and wants to provide it a good life. I dont know about all this paternity test talk. It would make things worse and I dont really think it would be neccesary. Nate would know best. Just because somehting happened once when she was this mad or whatever is not really a reason to lose all your trust in her.
Old 11-14-2006 | 09:28 AM

^^When it involves her possibly carryin his baby, i would have lost a lot with her. I mean if shes willing to do it after this small little fight while carryin "his" baby, might not be the first time. Hes got a legite reason to want one. If this had never happened and he for some reason wanted her to take a test, then yea sure might make some things worse, but hes got a reason to get one. And if this was the only time, she shouldnt have a problem proving it
Old 11-14-2006 | 09:51 AM

Take the kid and leave her lol
Old 11-14-2006 | 10:23 AM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

I agree with Cottonmouth's argument. Being kinda through this recently you definitely don't want to be rash. I can imagine how stressed she can be about providing for a child in which there is no current stability. I can guarantee the job situation is a big issue, because right now you can't provide for her. I bet it has a lot to do with her maternal instincts. You guys definitely need to talk. Hell, at this point do what you can to get a job. I'm working for minimum wage right now. Sucks, but that's all there is in this shit state right now. Best bet is to get a job paying minimum wage plus commission like cell phone sales. That'll help in the meanwhile.
Old 11-14-2006 | 10:39 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

Dam homie, that FU get a test anyway and you might have to leave her, there is no, none excause for that shit... i will i could type better so i could say what i want. but is your call and you follow whats in your heart.. i def have a sit down talk with her. if shit does not work out my house is always open to you.. as for your job

WWW. CPOL.com get a job here and come play with me so we can do this

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/62985

all over korea wink1.gif cool.gif

you got my ## call me anytime if you want to talk
Old 11-14-2006 | 01:22 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Dude, I thought I saw you on COPS.....

j/k.

You seemed so happy together when you were here for Hyundai Sunday. I'm sure its just a hormonal thing. Thats just how evolution works, women were given the pain of child birth, we were given the pain of having to listen to them.....

Take a couple more days and think about what you really want to do. Did you actually catch her cheating on you, or did she tell you that she did. Being that young and imbalanced like that could make her so mad she'll say anything to get a reaction out of you.

Its up to you on whether or not you want to get the test, and by doing that you show her that you're not screwing around on the issue and that you're serious. She obviously wants to move forward with the marriage and family thing, but you're both too young to be rushing things. If she wants to run off, theres no sense in making her stay, theres not much you can do about it.
Old 11-14-2006 | 06:10 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

Nate, if you do decide to stay with her, you need to go out & sleep with some hottie first. That way you'll be even & what she did won't eat away at you for the rest of your time together.

You can put the whole thing down to you both having had a little "time apart" & it won't put unnecessary strain on your relationship, methinks.

I'm sure Missy will understand smile.gif