The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Cops Got Called To My House, Lol, Wtf

Old 11-13-2006 | 10:55 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SOCKS @ Nov 13 2006, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>it wont disapeer, i have my turbo in my room now lol</div>
smart man. knows his prioritys. lol
Old 11-13-2006 | 11:35 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon

damn man... this is messed up

just be careful and think over you next move carefully bro, this is deep stuff
Old 11-13-2006 | 11:55 PM

thats a bit messed up for u..but like put urself in her position, shes about to have a baby and u dont even want to talk bout marriage..?

She was thinking about family and u basicly said no, so yeah, wouldnt you be pissed off?..but the point that she cheated on u i dont understand..Was she actually doing something bad or just hanging out wit some friend? =/
Old 11-14-2006 | 12:01 AM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

ugh, sucks to hear man.

Cant you find a sane G/F? lol

Next time you start dating a girl, make sure shes not the type that wigs out like this. lol.
Old 11-14-2006 | 12:09 AM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

^^^^ yeah, but she CHEATED on him... Rushing to marriage is NOT the thing to do. Gotta understand why things aren't right for her to cheat before making that step.... maybe even councelling. God Damn women... I fell yah bro... my ex is suing me for child support for a kid that is half black (obviously not mine) just to keep her bridge card and medicaid. WTF? Now I gotta pay for a legal paternity test to get I'll outta paying child support, blowup.gif I'll be in Taylor on the 9th of December, I'll meet up with you then. Hope her hormones settle down and you two can talk things out. Make sure she understands that you don't want to get married cuz she cheated on you and you want to make sure everything is good between you two before you make that step. (That's what happens with younger girls man, happened to me TWICE now!)
Old 11-14-2006 | 12:32 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

that is seriously f***ed up..
that puts you in such a shitty situation, since she's pregnant. wow.

good luck dude, hope everything works out in the end..
Old 11-14-2006 | 12:43 AM

Hell, if she cheated on you like that for something so stupid the last thing you should do is marry her, If I was you I would be sure to get a paternity test done after the baby is born just to make sure it is actually your child, if she cheated on you once there is a very good chance that she has done it before and will do it again. You can't stay with a girl thats gonna go out and bang another guy every time you get into a little fight. Just get the paternity test done before you put your name on the birth certificate as the babys farther otherwise you will get stuck paying no matter what, trust me I know, it costed me about $10k in laywer fees plus two years of child support paying for a kid that was not mine all because I thought it was mine and allowed my name to be put on the birth certificate before the paternity test.
Old 11-14-2006 | 01:28 AM

Holy shit man o_o I don't know what to say about her lol. I'm so suprised that you're even thinking about staying with her after what she just pulled. Hormones aren't an excuse to cheat on someone.
Old 11-14-2006 | 01:42 AM

cool.gif Stay Cool!
Old 11-14-2006 | 04:48 AM

I know I don't know a lot about this situation but it would seem to me like communication could be playing a big part in this.

I am not preaching here but I have been in this world for a little while longer than you and although I don't consider myself knowlegeable about women I do understand a few things.

You have to realize that women are strange creatures. You have to be aware that if they are looking for answers to something, it is not good to shrug your shoulders and say "I dunno". A few minutes of listening and genuine concern on your part will help avoid a lot of fighting in the future. Try to be understanding. Her emotions will be a little unstable right now but not so bad that all this would happen. Something is lying under the surface. You need to sit down with her and have a deep heart to heart with her. Maybe you should think about whether you want to get married and when. Give her an idea of time. Even though you don't have a job right now. Set yorself some goals. When do you want to have a job by? When do you want to be able to buy a house? When do you want to get married? These are likely answers that she is looking for.

As for the cheating part... This is comlpetely up to you how you deal with this. It would depend on what the nature of the "cheating" is. How you choose to deal with this is up to you. But remember. Even though you are angry you have to be carefull how you approach this. I know you are upset about this and rightfully so. But try to check that hat at the door.

Do some active listening. Get her tell you (without yelling) what is going on.

You may be surprised what she tells you.

I hope this doesn't offend either of you. You guys looked like such a nice couple when you came for a visit before Hyundai Sunday.