The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Cops Got Called To My House, Lol, Wtf

Old 11-13-2006 | 10:05 PM
Banned

and i thought, o well, she is gonna be a lil edgy while shes pregnant. lol was i in for a treat.. i had told missy on friday, that at the end of the lease, i may be moving back in with my parents, because a) im unemployeed, b) i rushed into getting an apartment, c) i wanna concentrate on getting credit cards paid off, so i can provide for my child.

she said, thats NOT going to fly, and she just called her mom and was like, im moving out, come get me.. so she spent the weekend away.. which i just found out she cheated on me, while pregnant with my kid on saturday.. WTF? shes as screwed up as they come. lol

ANYWAYS, in the best interests of the kid, i let her back.. im soo dumb.. everything went fine throughout the evening, and then shes like,
'when are we getting married'.
i was like i duno, not anytime soon..
then shes like, we ARE getting married right?
i said probably, now is not the time tho.

so she proceeded to tell me, after our kid was here, she was going to move to FL, and find a husband.. WTF.. lol
so im like, w/e ur all emotional and stuff, lets just go to sleep. i let it all pass over me. WRONG MOVE.. she went out into the living room to sleep, next thing i know, she calls her mom to get her stuff. so i tell her, i will get you the rest of your stuff tomm., your not taking it today, i wanna sleep. so she calls the cops..
i take her stuff outta closet, and throw it all down the stairs..

cops get here and start b****ing at me, then take my side when missy admits this is the ~60th time shes pulled this crap, then they yell at me saying they could sue me, if they slip on the cloths while going downstairs.. lol lmao.gif and they told me to STAY in my room and shut the door until she is gone..

wtf.. all i wanted to do is get some good sleep, so i could finish workin on the tib and grand am tommorow..

blah..
Old 11-13-2006 | 10:08 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

damn bro how long after i left did this shit fly? omfg dude pm me
Old 11-13-2006 | 10:09 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

As said five hundred times in the past few weeks here.

Pfftt.... women... lmao.gif

We are definately the more chill and emotionally stable sex.
Old 11-13-2006 | 10:09 PM
Banned

she flipped at about 11pm
Old 11-13-2006 | 10:12 PM

shoulda called me bro. i wasnt quite outa the area. i was leaving a friends house at around 1045. make sure nothing of yours gets mysteriously disapeared.
Old 11-13-2006 | 10:20 PM
Banned

it wont disapeer, i have my turbo in my room now lol
Old 11-13-2006 | 10:26 PM

now we have to get your car running bro. aint nothing better than cruisin in your fav tibby. lol btw i blew an exhaust gasket in the truck. lol it is loud as hell on the way home thought popo goin get me for sure
Old 11-13-2006 | 10:34 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SOCKS @ Nov 14 2006, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>so she spent the weekend away.. which i just found out she cheated on me, while pregnant with my kid on saturday.. WTF?</div>
What is wrong with the world today!?!?

That sucks mate. I hope you get this sh!t sorted out soon, whichever way you decide to go about it.
Old 11-13-2006 | 10:43 PM
Banned

i know a way to deal with it, but i need the tib running, so i can have some fun.. gonna suck having to break in the clutch, lol
Old 11-13-2006 | 10:50 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I hope you mean deal with it as in go cruisin rather then try somethin stupid and try to get back at the guy...