The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Complaint Regarding The Flyryde Forum

Old 04-16-2008, 08:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Buddy if you owed me money like that I wouldn't be complaining in your thread's, I'd have you in small claims court.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:46 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Caj, I think you're just taking my antagonism a bit too seriously bro. I called you a noob, and now you're all bugged out about it. I'm sure you'd do as you say, and if it really matters to you what I think, I dont blame you for your resentment towards me. But I was just playin around bro, I dont really take E-feuds that seriously. I do take E-debt pretty hardcore seriously, dont get me wrong, but forum life just doesn't fit into my life quite like it did back before your time when I was posting like crazy, and had more of a social attachment. Now its all business, and most of it sucks, since business hasn't gone well up to this point.

But really man, I hope you don't think I'm putting serious ill intent into my posts to you, or regarding you. I'll just keep on task to those who I'm needing to take care of and not get off track with little jabs here and there. It doesn't help me a bit, but obviously I'm just a man who, like most of us, doesn't enjoy constant jabs from others. Its just a stupid pride thing built into most people I'm sure, but dont take it to heart when I jab back. I just wont, and we can avoid yet another FlyRyde sucks topic, or Chris did something bad thread. Jab away, but don't think I have any ill will towards you. Meanwhile, tell me about that bumper you bought, I really want to find out who makes the good one. Mine was a joke, and that company has now charged me for it 3 TIMES??? Like they enjoy running my card numbers or something? Anyway, I hope you get my point bro.
Old 04-16-2008, 11:14 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Caj, I really just don't see the point. We don't need you coming to our rescue, and I don't see how it's worth your time or energy to continue posting on the subject? It's not going to make things go any faster. I agree that editing the posts wasn't necessary, but he didn't remove anything you haven't already posted a dozen times elsewhere. I was active in the thread and saw the original posts, and was considering removing all posts by those with nothing invested in the situation. I was called into a meeting and didn't do it. The posts were edited later. Your posts contribute nothing to the conversation and aren't going to cause this to progress any faster. Please refrain from further attempts to involve yourself in this matter.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullfrog @ Apr 16 2008, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I regress and I though that Majik was the only one who could edit posts in there as he was the only mod that was taking part in the conversation, hence why i said thanks to Majik, only after realizing and seeing that Chris could edit posts as well does it make more sense. I thought it was Majik just messing with me.</div>No problem. I've done my fair share of joking and manipulation in the shoutbox, but it's just for fun. Understandable why you thought the way you did.
Old 04-17-2008, 05:08 AM

BAMMM! this should be closed now. those of us who are owed money know who we are and know the situation chris is in and he is working on these things from what i understand. thanks Caj for standing up for yourself though! (no joke) something positive come from this. REDZ found a potential problem and fixed it! "CLOSE ME!" said the topic! cool.gif
Old 04-17-2008, 05:48 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

I take some credit for steering that thread OT as well. I dont know the whole flyryde story front to back but for a business with a website that looks pretty well done up I just wondered if he had some bad people work for him or how he kept his books. He gave me an answer so that was that. If businesses were so easy to run we all would be working for ourselves. He did it old school way and things just snowballed. It cool, you can only read so much about a story before you have questions.

I figured Majik was defusing the situation so i just make mention of it, he good at doing that kind of negotiation stuff.

good luck Chris, hope you get everything worked out.
Old 04-17-2008, 07:32 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I want to point out again that Chris is not new to the community. I think everyone would agree that it's hard to get updates, he RARELY posts here, and we don't see him around a lot.... BUT he still has 1,000 more posts than Caj who I see here everyday.

More and more involved people are requesting the uninvolved members remain uninvolved.
More uninvolved members keep poking their head in to give their two cents.

I'll leave this open for now so the off-topic posting and uninvolved members can vent their (unprovoked) frustration here rather than in the involved member threads.
Old 04-17-2008, 08:10 AM

Lay it on me fellas. And yeah Bullfrog was very to the point about his question. It makes sense, a company is upside down with obvious under capitolization, and a very logical question would be about the books. I had not a prob in the world answering that.
Old 04-17-2008, 11:05 AM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

you need a little Indian sidekick accountant or something doode...

oh and if you get a fedex package thingy Chris.. (the kind you have to sign for), it's me serving your ass... hahahaha. I'll see you on Judge Judy foo!

(we gonna be famous). lmao.gif
Old 04-17-2008, 07:05 PM

Damn dude. If I, God forbid, never got this stuff right, I'd deserve to be on boring free daytime television getting my ass handed to me by a car forum and a TV Judge, lol. Holy Retribution smile.gif