The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Car Theifs

Old 12-18-2006 | 03:16 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

that's soo awesome how you chased them away. f*ckers. good. that's good advice, "don't be afraid to man up"...

i need to buy a bat. you better be careful, they will shoot guns and they will shake up trouble. your life is not worth your car. it's good that you called the cops, you should also write down their license plates.

if i ever caught them trying to get into my car, i'd film them on camcorder and try to get as much taped as possible. then right when they're about to get in scare them off and go to the cops with the tape. after that, i'd have them pay off a few of my debts.
Old 12-18-2006 | 06:49 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

^^^no money for camcorder, just spent all my holiday money on a shitload of car stuff. ima make a thread when stop being lazy.

and as for my life not being worth my car, that may be true, BUT then why do i spend most of my life working for/on my car?
Old 12-19-2006 | 10:16 AM

Vehicle: 06 suby impreza outback sport

i would've let them try to get in the car and fvck them up in so many ways they wouldn't be able to count.