The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Can I Get Some Help From Someone

Old 07-13-2006 | 10:04 AM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

yea i got a message from him, he's pretty pissed Jeremy called his work, LOL. He got written up by the boss.

Yea, he said the reason he never sent them was because it would cost $125 to ship and between work, school (end of UTI) and moving to Cali and etc, etc, excuses, excuses... he never found the time to ship (or funds). He says "my bad" basically. But I think he thought we'd all just forget about $80.

Jeremy who else does he owe parts? in the THOUSANDS? LOL... really?

Ozfxcoupe, I think you will be getting a refund for $80 (really it should be more like $100 for all the trouble you have gone through and countless nights of getting the couch treatment... don't lie wink1.gif.

But honestly, you are NOT going to see the headers.
GOOD NEWS!!!!

A while back I sold my headers to a friend in Florida but I never shipped them because I was waiting on Chris (Flyryde's) HOTSHOT headers to show up in the mail. when I realized they would NEVER show up, I refunded my friend the money.

...Now that my car is inoperative and I am driving a differently daily around I can remove the headers and sell them as I wish. If you are willing to pay the shipping cost plus a little bit for the headers I can easily take them off and ship them next Monday when I am back with my car in Arizona. I am sure i can find something cheaper than $125 (I have a business friend who ships big stuff but I don't know about international, we will see).

That waay you get a refund AND headers like you always wanted. ...(i.e. make the wife happy, maybe not sleep on the couch anymore...)
nana.gif

Lemme know.
Old 07-13-2006 | 02:13 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Patreezy @ Jul 13 2006, 10:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>yea i got a message from him, he's pretty pissed Jeremy called his work, LOL. He got written up by the boss.</div>

Good, I hope he did.

Told you guys it works. Why though, am I the only one that can do CALLING around here?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Jeremy who else does he owe parts? in the THOUSANDS? LOL... really?</div>

Oh, I'm sure he owes some other folks that just aren't posting or no longer post. It got their attention though didn't it?
Old 07-13-2006 | 04:47 PM

Vehicle: Hyosung GT650

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Patreezy @ Jul 14 2006, 01:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>yea i got a message from him, he's pretty pissed Jeremy called his work, LOL. He got written up by the boss.</div>
I have no sympathy for him, sorry. If he had spoken to Redz on his cell in the 1st place, he wouldn't have needed to call his work. nana.gif
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Yea, he said the reason he never sent them was because it would cost $125 to ship and between work, school (end of UTI) and moving to Cali and etc, etc, excuses, excuses... he never found the time to ship (or funds).</div>
That is so much shite. He told you & I that he had sent them. mad.gif
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>He says "my bad" basically. But I think he thought we'd all just forget about $80.</div>
$80 is $80, & I don't have money to waste. sad.gif
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Ozfxcoupe, I think you will be getting a refund for $80 (really it should be more like $100 for all the trouble you have gone through and countless nights of getting the couch treatment... don't lie wink1.gif.</div>
I hope it gets sent to me not Tim wink1.gif I sent Jon my paypal again so it should come to me fing02.gif
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>...Now that my car is inoperative and I am driving a differently daily around I can remove the headers and sell them as I wish. If you are willing to pay the shipping cost plus a little bit for the headers I can easily take them off and ship them next Monday when I am back with my car in Arizona. I am sure i can find something cheaper than $125 (I have a business friend who ships big stuff but I don't know about international, we will see).

That waay you get a refund AND headers like you always wanted. ...(i.e. make the wife happy, maybe not sleep on the couch anymore...)
nana.gif
Lemme know.</div>
Get a price and pm me please pat, OK fing02.gif
Old 07-13-2006 | 05:16 PM

Let me know if and when this is finished so I can close this and ban his account.
Old 07-13-2006 | 07:28 PM

I will Redz fing02.gif
Old 07-14-2006 | 01:40 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

LOL, not tim, YOU.

Sorry. wink1.gif

I will get a quote Monday.
Old 07-16-2006 | 04:48 PM

Well Jon told me he'd paypal me the money Saturday and guess what, no money!
I'm shocked with disbelief crazy.gif I mean, who'd have though Jon would lie to me about this wtf1.gif
Thanks Pat let me know when you get a price You_Rock_Emoticon.gif
Old 07-18-2006 | 12:22 AM

Have you called him again? Attempt to, and if it's not taken care of, his ass is mine.
Old 07-18-2006 | 08:20 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

popcorn.gif

As much as it sucks to see someone get ripped off, it provides some much needed entertainment while I'm at work.

Good job to all those involved with hunting the guy down, we need more people like that on other forums. Most people give up as opposed to going to others for help. Its cool to see a community working together to help out a fellow member.
Old 07-18-2006 | 04:56 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Jul 18 2006, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Have you called him again? Attempt to, and if it's not taken care of, his ass is mine.</div>
I tryed once but got put on hold (not doing that from here) so I hung up. I'll try again 2day.