The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Body kits, Honda drivers, WTF says it all.

Old 02-01-2005 | 07:56 AM

I guess having a second car comes in handy in situations like this..glad I can always use my wife's truck if my car needs to be outta my hands for a while.
Old 02-03-2005 | 04:50 AM

my kits in my basement untill i get the cash to a paint it
Old 02-03-2005 | 09:15 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon FX

REDZ said something bout AF body shop... you in the airforce? if so where r u stationed? and WTF is your tech that you got so much extra time!?
Old 02-03-2005 | 10:33 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1stGenTib)</div><div class='quotemain'>REDZ said something bout AF body shop... you in the airforce? if so where r u stationed? and WTF is your tech that you got so much extra time!?</div>

Im not sure on this, but i think he USED to be. maybe he can still use the shop?? dunno, im sure he'll clear that up.

And i totally know what you mean. At my college its like ricerville USA man... everyone and their mom drives a lowered civic hatchback with tail lights and a huge ass fart can. and half them have body kits, and NONE of them are painted. most are falling off, and half are broken. its like WTF!? Tibby makes em all look like crap laugh.gif:
Old 02-03-2005 | 03:00 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1stGenTib)</div><div class='quotemain'>REDZ said something bout AF body shop... you in the airforce? if so where r u stationed? and WTF is your tech that you got so much extra time!?</div>

LMAO

No, I'd never join the Air Farce. kiss.gif

I was in the US Army ( :drillserg Hooah! :drillserg ) for 11 years and am now a Disabled Veteran, 70%. AJ (ABQElantra) is in the Air Farce and stationed here at Kirkland AFB, so he can get me on post to use the shop.

salute.gif usa2.gif usa.gif friday.gif
Old 02-13-2005 | 11:18 AM

We have alotof those up here in MN, but the most common one in my town is the cars that are completely stock, but have graphics and stickers all over hell, you dont know if they are making fun of tuner people or are just wasting ther money just for fun.
Old 02-13-2005 | 08:05 PM

I helped put on a buddy of mines kit. From the beginnning i told him it would look tacky to have it on there until he got a paint job...he didn't care. Well, it fit and i helped him mold it on there. The next weekend came up and i helped him primer the whole car black so it looked like the vehicle had a flat balck paint job. Looked pretty good though. I will have to find the pictures of it, if not..i can find pictures of his brothers that we did.
Old 02-13-2005 | 08:17 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (breck)</div><div class='quotemain'>WTF is with the retards with body kits that aren't painted. I realize paint jobs can be spendy, but please... STOP PUTTING THE BODY KIT ON WITHOUT PAINT. It makes you look like a retard and your car look like ****. If you have no self respect, PLEASE... at least have some respect for your car. I live in a SMALL town of about 11,500 people. It's a retirement town and the amount of old people VASTLY out numbers the amount of young people. Seeing somebody with a car with a body kit (painted) is a rare thing. I've seen an Integra, Two civics, and an older Accord (I think that's what it was) all with body kits that are either NOT painted, or it looks like the kid got a can of spray paint and went at the car with that. WTF. That totally loses any bit of coolness the car/body kit had to begin with. I realize some of us can't afford paint jobs. HELL.. I just bought the Ixion kit and guess what. It'll be here in a month and I can't afford to get it painted. Well, here's a solution. I'M NOT GOING TO PUT IT ON UNTIL I CAN AFFORD TO GET IT PAINTED. It may be 6 months later, but whatever. At least I'm not looking like a big douche driving down the road with half of my car painted and the other half of it not painted. Plus what's stupid is this kid was driving around with his bass EXTREMELY loud like he was cool or something. I wouldn't be leaving the house if it were me. No self respect, totally stupid, makes you and your car look like crap, stop it or kill yourself. Rant completed.</div>

Ive seen more morons like this on these forums than on the honda forums i come from! ( http://honda-tech.com/zeroforum?id=28 ) search any thread on that appearance and cosmetic forum and tell me if you see a 'stupid honda'.
Old 02-13-2005 | 08:40 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MK3Design)</div><div class='quotemain'>Ive seen more morons like this on these forums than on the honda forums i come from! ( http://honda-tech.com/zeroforum?id=28 ) search any thread on that appearance and cosmetic forum and tell me if you see a 'stupid honda'.</div>

You have to admit that 90% of Hondas are riced out...
Old 02-13-2005 | 08:43 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Yeah, But 90% of honda-tech.com's hondas are stock looking(maybe a front lip and 15-16inch rims) and can smoke any car on RDTiburon wink1.gif So, thats where I come from/ why i stand up for honda-tech.com, not the average honda ricer