The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Beowulf, I'm callin ya out Biznitch! *Split*

Old 04-27-2004 | 05:27 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BeoWulf)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yup[ I did and now there trying to blackmail $175 for a partially finished page
they also said they will resend me the single paig and ownership of the website... honestly I told them at the beginning I wouldn;t want it back I don;t want vastwares name on it.... even if they STILL gave me the partially finished page whow am I goning to finish it I am to ask around how much a partially finished page with the criteria being 1/4 done to the page and see what I find</div>

I'd simply like to respond to Mr. BeoWulf.

There is absolutely no reason why would try and "blackmail" him. What would we have against him? $175 USD was our offer for settlement. He refused and threatened to see us in court, so we will oblige - the appropriate papers will be filed near the end of this week.

We offered Mr. BeoWulf the single page and ownership because by paying us, he gains rightful ownership of the work completed. This correlates to simply buying something at the store - when you pay for something you expect to gain ownership of that something. So...the page is his after payment - our name need not be retained on it.

It is not our prerogative to determine what Mr. BeoWulf should do with his property after it's been transacted. Mr. BeoWulf can do whatever he would like with the "partially" completed page. As far as we are concerned, it is a <u>fully</u> completed front page - if it were not complete we would not have handed it over as being complete. I think the only reason that BeoWulf still considers the page partially completed, is the fact that we asked him to put "non-working" on the page. The only motive behind this was the fact that the page was unpaid for.

I believe this is enough for now. No more needs to be said here because as I stated above, we will be following the correct paths to rectify this issue.
Old 04-27-2004 | 10:46 PM

MrPSXplyr = the mainpage was supposed to have operational random image display via the installed gallery that was not finished ( you put images of your car in its place, the calander scripts and setup were not linked or done, the news display and columns were not done, on the bottom it says property of vastware NON-Working Prototype... you requested the site been taken down it was I complied you did not say a word for the 3 months after that I never received a IM nor a Email from you or ( the other person) you said you tried contacting me many times during that time there was NO emails sent to me Kerio Mailserver logs shows no Vastware emails or your hotmail email.... yes I did frequent the site during that time and I did post... ONLY when the message was posted I am having it rebuilt you took a harry fit and posted this slander against me....
Also I am not and NEVER BEEN the sole OWner of tiburonclub.com because I am 3rd in the Line Phlashburn is the main owner of the site and the name, Chromepony is second in the list tiburonclub was morphed from the MSN group when I was approched by Phlash and Chromepony... the website is not under my sole discretion

as for the treatening that did not happen I didn't threaten neither of you... and my offer still stands as a resolution to this conflict..

still I find it odd you 2 went crazy and posted this after I posted that the site is being rebuilt 24 hours after I posted that updates page
Old 04-27-2004 | 11:36 PM

To the mods, I think this topic should be locked for the sake of all parties involved. Before self-incrimination takes place...

My advice to Mr. BeoWulf is to pick a story and stick with it. I think he should take some time and get everything straight. He should also talk to us via IM, so that this matter can be resolved. IMO by deleting my posts (completely removing them from existence!) and persistently using these forums as a medium of communication, Mr. BeoWulf has shown major immaturity and irresponsibility. It shows that BeoWulf is trying to hide something, and also by not obliging my requests for proofs of payment and endorsement, we can obviously infer that these things are probably not in BeoWulf's possession. I would not like to speak anymore on the issue at hand and I don't think he would either (correct me if I'm wrong).

BeoWulf - Just IM me --> MrPSXplyr !

<u>LOCK IT!</u>
Old 04-27-2004 | 11:47 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

good luck to all involved. i would lock it, but cant.
Old 04-28-2004 | 12:40 AM

Vehicle: na

This situation sounds terrible. It could all be just an unfortunate occurance of theft. maybe the mail was stolen and fake ID was used? You know these days how easy it is to fake someones idendity. hope you guys can come to an agreement and just both step back a bit for a solution. IMO, in this case, a lawsuits are not worth the time and money.
Old 04-28-2004 | 09:36 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

This won't get locked, as I want to know the outcome and there are other topics in this thread. Later though, I will split it and lock it.
Old 04-30-2004 | 12:15 PM

I can get you a great buy on buttplugs if you need em...lol
Old 04-30-2004 | 01:03 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

With a forum name like that, I'd imagine so.

LOL
Old 04-30-2004 | 01:04 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

that has got to be the most random first post in history.

nice first impression. we got ourselves a buttplug man
Old 04-30-2004 | 03:09 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I'm pretty sure he was referring to the statement in Redzmans signature. I was gonna move it earlier, but thought I would wait.