The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Ban Redzman!

Old 12-18-2007, 08:40 AM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Dec 17 2007, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I can't be banned.</div>
[/thread]
Old 12-18-2007, 10:59 AM

Vehicle: 2006 Pontiac GTO

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Jan 01 0000, 12:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I am the Alpha and the Omega.</div>
Old 12-18-2007, 04:00 PM

Vehicle: Elantra XD GT

Nice, I just realized this existed. Thanks DTN. I stole 900$ from you, hehe
Old 12-19-2007, 09:14 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

New prices! Low Prices! We're having an Inventory Reduction sale! For a limited time all items priced below cost. Come on down and visit us!

200% above MSRP?
NO!
100% Above MSRP?
NO!
10% Above MSRP?
NO!

Bad credit? No credit? No Problem! Just earn some RDs!!!

ALL ITEMS DISCOUNTED 20 RDs BELOW MSRP!!!!!

Don't miss this opportunity.

Just click on RDMarket, then on the left click User Stores, then in the center pane click "DTN'S HUGE "USE THIS STUFF ON REDZMAN" SALE!!!!

<span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">It's an inventory reduction blow-out extravaganza! </span>

<span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%">*Terms and conditons subject to change. Buyer is responsible for all actions. DTN & RDTiburon shall not be held liable for misuse of products. No animals large, or small were harmed in the making of this post, well, except maybe for one cat, but we are not responsible for that. DTN is in fact the man. He is also Cool. There are not to be any remarks about DTN. There will be no speaking of him whatsoever without permission. All materials presented are ment for informational purposes and not to be tried at home, or abroad. DTN takes no responsibility for crazy ninjas who view this user store. The same rules apply to normal ninjas who view this content. Bacon bits, and that company with that dog that says "its bacon" is in no way affiliated with this post. There is no reason for violence after viewing the contents of this website, if you were pissed off for some reason, just send a PM to DTN and we'll work it out. My schlong is not mentioned on this site, nor is it 12 inches long as according to rumors of those who have witnessed it. It is 14 inches. DTN takes no responsibility for those who feel threatened by his manhood. For reasons beyond our control we cannot display pictures of Allah. Please view RDTiburon.com FAQ and Site Rules for other regulations</span><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%">. </span>

Sale began with 54 items for sale. 4 items left! Get them while they're hot!
Old 12-22-2007, 10:49 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I just banned REDZMAN... he will be off the forums for 24 hours smile.gif

This would be the time to use your user bans.
Old 12-24-2007, 01:46 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Considering is haven't even been here since like Friday, this is funny.

Banned.

Closing this thread.