The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Attn: Hyundai Community, Help!

Old 12-13-2007, 12:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Elantra XD GT

^^

That's what I get for trusting people. Can you tell it's the first time I got f***ed over? I have over 45 feedback on ebay (100% positive), never had anything happen. I guess next time if by 40 days I have nothing in hand I just file a claim right away.

I kept falling for the "oh, I'm at the hospital all the time, give me time to ship it out'' excuse labmixz used to give. Pay attention to his threads. He's always in the goddamn hospital. Right.
Old 12-13-2007, 01:44 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

1. Kewlkat has tons of proof that Labmix is a thief. Labmix, you better have something to back up your story.

2. Labmix, it doesn't matter if you stole Kewlkat's lunch money back in kindergarten. Time is irrelative here and you need to pay up! Look at us, half this site is trying to get money back from Flyryde that dates back well over a year. If you owe it, you better pay it!!

3. Failure to pick up a package does not automatically make it the recipients fault. How do you know he got a call to pick it up? How do you know he got a pick-up letter? You don't! So unless you can get us proof of a refusal of package letter signed by him, then you need to keep trying. (or refund him the money)
Old 12-13-2007, 07:04 PM

Vehicle: Elantra XD GT

It would be really cool though if someone could link this thread to theirs on fltibs.

I would if I could. Here are the links: http://www.floridatibs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2135
http://www.floridatibs.com/forums/showthre...2117&page=5

They all think their master is right and are following him blindly. Partly because they don't know the story, Henry deleted all my posts containing the proof. But he can't do that over here. It's just pissing me off that they only know Labmixz's side (which is totally false with his whole shipping no-picking up story and no proof). It's not their fault, but when I take the proxy to go read the threads I don't like to be badmouthed. I don't care about them over there, just what others will read in the future.

P.S. I don't know why they are referring to me as Jesse, but that's not my name, and is funny as hell.

UPDATE:

This is totally stupid. This is what labmixz posed on his forum:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (labmixz)</div><div class='quotemain'>Someone already tried a DoS attack, of which was traced to a proxy server in Canada, not the one I already banned from the servers, but a different one, now isn't that interesting...

Since he openly threated to "hack" my sites on your forum, then afterwords a DoS attack is issued and from Canada, where he lives... needless to saw the hosting provider has already taken measure into their own hands and are tracing it further past the proxy.

It's obvious to me what you care about, drama... someone is posting something a year old, I personally don't remember a paypal account being used, but the one that was posted wasn't my account... however it was an account I had access to from the company I worked at one point and time... but I never had access to receive any money and if any money was received it would have went to the company not me...

Not only that but if there was a paypal account used, why didn't her get paypal to issue a refund?

I remember doing money orders and checks for the last things I've sold, if I didn't meet them in person... of course in this case we are talking about something 13 months old... and due to how busy I normally am I usually forget plans I make two days ago.. so... ha...

Again, 13 months old and nothing has been brought up until now.. all of a sudden?

case closed... KewLKat is a f***ing moron for continuing this, end of story.</div>

First of all. This dos attack. I told you, I haven't used dos in YEARS, I have no knowledge about it. I am not a computer geek like you, Henry. I work with machines. I work in MECHANICAL engineering. So you lost me there.

If someone did in fact attack your site let them deal with it. If it was me then the FBI will catch me, right? So shut up already about that and let's deal about what concerns you and me, and not your hosting provider and their hacker.

Anyways.

The Paypal issue. This guy is TOTALLY off track right now in his arguments.

- He was saying he shipped my product twice. Now, this would imply that he DID in fact receive payment.

- Now he is saying he doesn't remember receiving payment?

- Please, tell me, dumbass, if that is your company's email address that you could recieve money in yourself, then how come this is in the paypal transaction: Henry Williams, Email: hwilliams@onesimpleloan.com ::: (HWILLIAMS = HENRY WILLIAMS = you, retard)

- THAT's the paypal you gave me. If you didn't give me that address, what, you think I summoned the god of addresses out of thin air and asked him to give me a valid paypal address to which I can send my money to and that I'll never see again? To see you resort to denial of payment when you clearly allegedly admit having shipped the item twice and "paid for shipping twice" then saying that you basically never got my money.... <span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%">You are just digging yourself an even bigger hole</span>.

- The reason why I didn't file a claim? Because you kept sending me PM's at first saying how you're going to get to it, how you're sick and you need to go to the hospital, how you went to the hospital again, how you MAGICALLY work 70 hours a week even though you're sick and in the hospital at all times, when you would give me delays again because you need to get tested at the hospital.

<span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><span style="font-family:Arial Black">- Give me back the money you owe me.</span></span>

Last thing:

I provided paypal transactions. I provided emails. You have NO PROOF on your side. You just keep going deeper and deeper into your lies which are backfiring onto you and making NO LOGICAL SENSE. If you DID ship anything, PROVIDE SOME TRACKING NUMBERS.
Old 12-15-2007, 01:47 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

It's obvious the guy is a jerk. How else do you get a 5 page thread on bad business over on nt?
http://newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.ph...ghlight=labmixz

but I'm going to have to agree with ryloth over there. The last thing we need is another inter forum war.
Old 12-16-2007, 12:14 AM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Ok, just so everyone knows, I've met Henry, seemed like a good guy.

I live right across town from him and he saw that i was trying to purchase a exhaust maifold spacer adapter; he PM'ed me and told me he had one and i could have it, i offered to pay for it, he refused. I came and picked it up and i will use it when i buy my new manifold, we chatted for a half hour or so.

Didn't seem like a crook to me at the time.

BUT, thats apples and this is oranges.

Things do seem a little fishy with his story, the self contradicting statements and lack of proof don't instill complete faith in his side of the story, but KeWLKat shouldn't have said and done certain things (retaliation threats & poor taste posting) and should have done some other things ( paypal claim)

I'm not looking to take either side and start flinging poo, as that won't get us anywhere, how about i offer a solution.

I drive over to Henry's pad, get the intake manifold, drink a couple beers (then call Swift to come get my drunk ass lmao.gif), then return with the IM and ship it out to KeWLKat up in canuck land.

I'm going to drive up to NY soon so i could easily just throw it in my trunk and ship it out from NY, which would save on shipping.

Hell if he wanted to make SURE it would make it I could even meet him half way (if he paid for the gas)

Issue would be resolved and everybody could go back to talking about foxxy and her pics...

what? that thread got closed? ...damn, ok, something else then. haha.gif

-------------------------------------

A little off topic, MJ, I love you man but what the heck does the size of his town have to do with anything? I originally came from a town with just about 3000 people, "big deal, wanna fight about it?"

Besides, Palm Harbor is a beautiful city with 59,248 folks calling it home, so you had your figures wrong.
Old 12-16-2007, 06:00 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

Psst^ homie i got my info from here, his web site. http://www.labmixz.net/index.php?pid=2 if my figures are wrong its because his info is wrong...

how can i fight you, you have such Large american penis..

sorry guys i had to do that LOL
Old 12-16-2007, 02:10 PM

oh, if you look it was supposed to be 303,447 (not 30,3447 typo) as he was claiming to live in tampa, not palm harbor, where he lives now.

Bump so people can see my proposal...
Old 12-16-2007, 02:54 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Sounds good enough to me. Still kind of sucks that its been a year but at least its something.
Old 12-16-2007, 04:06 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I give up posting in that thread over there. I can't tell what is directed at kewlkat and what is directed at me. lol
Old 12-18-2007, 11:48 PM

Ill send keWLKat a PM but just for the general public's knowledge:

Both sides have agreed to my proposal, i picked up the manifold from labmixz and i'll work out the rest of the details with keWLKat.

props to henry (labmixz) for putting personal feelings aside and doing the right thing.