The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Attn: Hyundai Community, Help!

Old 12-13-2007 | 08:38 AM

Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

Shady guy...the whole over a year thing is dumb. He still has your money, and even though he said he sent it twice why doesn't he just send it again with a tracking number or just give you your money back. Even if you dont need it anymore, you paid for it.
Old 12-13-2007 | 08:41 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

Interesting to say the least.. so i did some poking around..

His homepage..

and i Quote from his portfolio..

This section will give links and examples of code I've created as long as sites I've helped design along the way. I have created well over 400 websites, within 13 years of web designing, though I will not post a site here without proper authorization of the site owner.

Because of this, I haven't had the time to ask the site owners for permission as I have been extremely busy with the past year. I hope to have this section up soon though.
Thanks,
labmixz

My question is this if he is 24 years old now and he has created over 400 web site for the last 13 years. he would have had to started when he was 11 years old.. that would put him in the year 1995 as a site design...
when i was 11 i was in a korean elementary school where i was the only HONKEY. in the school of 3,000 i was not thinking of the internet at that time.

something smells... why all the BS.. looks two faced.... dont you think

but i am sure i will get a smart ass remark. LOL funny coming from someone who live in a city with a population: 30,3447
peps. have you ever left the COUNS at all? the 5 square miles i live in here has 42,045. and that is as of 2006..

if money is missing money need to be replaced irregardless of who's fault it is, shit happen. keep you honer and do the right thing..
Old 12-13-2007 | 08:57 AM

Yea i agree w Blizaga. To come in here and say he hacked this or that is rediculous. If he did, then fine, but it didn't get him anywhere.
I personally think even less of a theif when they come in and try and bully people. To constantly call him stupid and dumb and whatever else you said, simply puts you further down on your own ladder.

Listen, the fact of the matter is he paid you and you didn't deliver on your end. For whatever reason, he did not get his product which he cleary paid for. Ethics dictates you refund his money, unless of course you really are the lying scumbag I see you to be.

All I see from this dude is him trying to weasel his way out by turning the story around and directly insulting many contributing members of our comunity. To me, it comes off as desperate and frankly cowardly.
-Adam
Old 12-13-2007 | 09:07 AM

^ word.gif
Old 12-13-2007 | 09:16 AM

Vehicle: Elantra XD GT

Thanks guys.

I don't think he'll have the balls to come and justify himself on this thread ever again though. I saw him online on his site quite a few times since my last reply.
Old 12-13-2007 | 11:00 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

i haven't seen that much owning in one post since the old hp.com days. good job kewl. lab, fix this or shutup and run back into the illegitimate hole you came from.
Old 12-13-2007 | 11:11 AM

Vehicle: Elantra XD GT

^^

Coming from you, that means a lot, thanks!
Old 12-13-2007 | 11:35 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I'm not taking sides here, but for sure, labmix has everything to prove here, Kewlkat has gone out of his way to prove his side, with a decent temper, and labmix is pretty much just ignoring the issue.

Fix the issue, the problem goes away. Sit at your own fortress and ignore the issue, and everyone KNOWS you are lying then.

Keep the name calling to a minimum, and as for the FBI, they don't do shit, they were reported to when our site got DOS'ed for 2 weeks, and they never even returned an email.
Old 12-13-2007 | 12:05 PM

^^ dammmm

ok we have proof of payment on K's on paypal among other bits as well so.. i would have to go with K on this.. that is why people you must keep you paperwork

"mortal combat music beginning"
Old 12-13-2007 | 12:47 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Turbulence

And if you haven't received any items within Paypals timeframe, you MUST file a paypal complaint before you're SOL.

I don't like getting people in money trouble when they might have a legitimate excuse, but if you haven't received your items within 60 days, then there's a problem, and you should file that paypal claim to cover your own ass for the next 30 days.

If you don't, you're screwed through Paypal laws.