The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Attn: Hyundai Community, Help!

Old 12-12-2007, 09:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I see they opened your thread back up and all the members are backing there admin. I made a post, it will probably get deleted so here it is.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>The thing I don't understand is that you agree that you owed him the IM. You said you sent it out but no tracking numbers were sent, etc. etc. This guy has sent you numerous emails asking for the return, to email accounts that you say you haven't used in months. He finally figured out how to get in contact with you and then he is berated by you, your staff, and this entire floridatibs community. Would you be mad if you were do $80 and never got it? All of you who are jumping on the bandwagon saying this guy is pathetic because he is asking for $80, have you ever been screwed out of money? You all really need to take a step back and analyze the situation. I don't know if it was through bad communication or what but somehow the deal fell through, something should be done to fix the situation. Ban me if you want, I could care less. Talk about me if you want, same thing. I am the owner of RDTiburon.com which is a successful community that has been going strong for four years. Yeah, we represent a car that is dead to Hyundai, but we have pride in them. I know that if I owed someone on my site money I would deal with it and get it worked out. I personally would be appalled if my members attacked the person asking me for the money I owed them. As site owners we are not above our members. Anyone can start up a website, it takes a little decency and a little humbleness to turn it into a true community.</div>
Old 12-12-2007, 09:30 PM

Vehicle: Elantra XD GT

hail.gif hail.gif hail.gif hail.gif hail.gif

That was so nicely worded, java. Honestly I wouldn't be able to find the words myself. I appreciate the support a lot. I got a PM from speedy "another admin from there'', telling me that the admins of rdtib are on their side and are saying bad things about me aswell. I am grateful seeing that he was obviously wrong.

I just can't get over the fact that his members are agreeing with what he did, and telling ME to move on with it.

I can't post there myself since he disabled new registrations and banned my account for posting.
Old 12-12-2007, 09:45 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: x3 accent gk tiburon santa fe

that's actually funny...
it reminds me when i got some parts from one of the old hyundai performance admin
took at least 6 months to ship out a sway bar and some end links...the only thing that speeded it up a bit was when a madea flame topic about him...

hell 80$ isn't that much but it's your $$ and your part wich should be in your hands not his...
sometimes i wish we would have something like the DSM mafia in our community...
keep on going Kewl, if you don't get your $$ back people will at least know what kind of guy he is...

BTW, looks like the '' i've sent it out already'', ''i've sent it out 2 times" , '' parts have been sent sent last week'' have been used quite a few time for various sales... no wonder why he has is own forum now...
Old 12-13-2007, 12:34 AM

Exactly.

The only thing is it seems he is supported by his own community. Is that really how the florida tiburon community is? Thieves, crooks? I don't see that attitude over here. Must be a GK-only thing thumbsdown.gif

Can someone copy/paste this into their threads....

They keep saying ''labmixz has more proof''. Where is his proof? I have paypal transaction #, and emails I sent him on my gmail since january 2006. Also, labmixz keeps ''defending'' himself saying that he sent it twice. I NEVER got ANY word of this. Not by phone, mail, email, person, word of mouth, pigeon mail. Nothing. EVEN IF he DID ship it twice and it gets customs to ''pick it up'' (I've been buying car parts from the USA for the past 4 years and I've never had to pick up anything, even a 3000$ turbo kit came to my house....), how am I supposed to know something was there if I had no tracking number?

They are all blindly following labmixz' words even though what he is saying had NO backup whatsoever.
Old 12-13-2007, 12:47 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KeWLKaT @ Dec 12 2007, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>That's for another issue, lol, not mine. There are 3 issues on his feedback thread.

UPDATE:

A nice message labmixz posted in public on his forum:

This labmixz is so scared that he turned off new registrations on his website, hahahahahha! I love this.

Also, he is ''threatening'' to hack my computer at home.

- First off, I don't give a flying shit about my desktop that happens to be connected to that DYNAMIC IP address might I add (so any IP he had from yesterday is now bad - my IP ban doesn't work for proof of that, I was able to access the site without a proxy). All my work is on my laptop I only use on the school network.

- And... If he HAPPENS to hack my own personal computer at home, I have a surprise for him. Both his websites happen to be on the same server to which one could have complete access to with the touch of a couple of buttons. If he makes my HDD go blank on my PC I just use to surf the web and I don't give a shit about, I'll make sure the favor is returned but on his server.

- This means that. He f***s with my personnal computer, and you guys lose labmixz.com (booo hoo), but most importantly floridatibs.com.

One more thing: since he disabled all new registrations (good job, bwahahaha), and has stopped my account for posting, I can't talk to him directly. But if anyone here has contact with him, I suggest you to forward this to him before he does anything stupid. Bottom of the line is he looks like he won't give me my cash back. I won't do anything stupid or illegal for that, even though I am in the right. ALTHOUGH if HE does anything stupid and illegal, I'll do something even worse to him.

Hacking a server with two domains > Hacking a PC

Note: Sorry about quoting person above. I never get used to not doing that. I can't edit my posts at the moment sorry smile.gif</div>

As retarded as you are bringing up something over a year old, you are also so mentally handicapped that you can't even read...

I never said anything about hacking your computer, I said if someone wanted to your IP information was freely available after you threatened not one person but a whole community of people with a public threat.

So small minded person, that obviously doesn't have any real job or role in life, why don't you go bother people who give a shit...
Oh and btw, FBI Cybercrime division has now received information of a DoS attack coming from your IP and address.. isn't that interesting... but whats more interesting is the fact that my hosting provider notified me of the attack and the report being made to the FBI... rather than me myself making it, ahh... the joys of such...

You really aren't that bright... it makes even more sense trying to do a script hack DoS attack from an IP you're already known at as it does bringing up a dead issue from over a year old...

The items were sent out, you never picked them up, what the f*** do you want me to do? Come kiss your ass...

Seriously aren't that bright...

Further more, Jon... I never sold shit and ditched out... I left NT because of stupid fags like Kewk here... I sent out the item... twice... I remember we did business before months before, with a smaller item (can't remember what) which was sent through USPS just fine... probably because it didn't end up in customs... Who knows...

If I'm such a thief and a scam artist that you say I am, then why do I have so many people backing me that know the truth?

Do you honestly want to get laughed at... MORE.. for bringing up something over a year old? Seriously, I pity you because it's obvious that you have nothing more to do with your life, at all it seems.

To anyone that cares, he was banned because he was spamming the site in every forum... there were replies to him made in a single thread on floridatibs.com... you can view it there... he is no longer allowed to post because of him constantly spamming forums... and new registration is closed to only people with a certain IP range(s)... lmao... so enjoy.

I have nothing to hide, because I have done no wrong...

So why don't you continue to show the online tiburon community how retarded you can be for a) bringing up a issue over a year old, b) bringing up an issue you, yourself caused by not picking up your packages, c) being completely moronic for after having your thread closed on several other sites still trying to pursue something you caused over a year old.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KeWLKaT @ Dec 13 2007, 02:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Exactly.

The only thing is it seems he is supported by his own community. Is that really how the florida tiburon community is? Thieves, crooks? I don't see that attitude over here. Must be a GK-only thing thumbsdown.gif

Can someone copy/paste this into their threads....

They keep saying ''labmixz has more proof''. Where is his proof? I have paypal transaction #, and emails I sent him on my gmail since january 2006. Also, labmixz keeps ''defending'' himself saying that he sent it twice. I NEVER got ANY word of this. Not by phone, mail, email, person, word of mouth, pigeon mail. Nothing. EVEN IF he DID ship it twice and it gets customs to ''pick it up'' (I've been buying car parts from the USA for the past 4 years and I've never had to pick up anything, even a 3000$ turbo kit came to my house....), how am I supposed to know something was there if I had no tracking number?

They are all blindly following labmixz' words even though what he is saying had NO backup whatsoever.</div>

Wow, that's interesting... paypal transaction, when I haven't used paypal since 2005 when someone screwed me out of $500 for a J&S Safeguard and paypal wouldn't refund me... since then I haven't been on paypal... at all...

Keep making up more shit, you're only going to dig a deeper ditch... and all contact information was sent to you on NT if I remember correctly...
Old 12-13-2007, 12:52 AM

Stop with your games.

I never attempted to do any attacks. Last time I used dos I was probably 8 years old. So, I'm not worried at all. The person who is in charge of that attempted attack will have to deal with it.

That said: I know I won't get my money back at this point because it shows you are as immature and unprofessional as a doorknob, at least now people know what kind of a person you are and not to do business with you.

And now you are lying and pretending that I tried attacking your server. Right... If this is true then go ahead and let's see if the FBI is going to be knocking on my door... Not! I didn't try anything so you're SOL, sorry, man.

What lie are you going to come up with next?

EDIT: Ill get you the paypal proof. How the hell do you think i paid you, you idiot?

Here's the paypal transaction:
Transaction Details

Payment Sent (ID #5PC54439EV7450720)

Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Nov. 25, 2006 Payment To Henry Williams Completed ... -$80.00 USD

Related Transactions
Date Type Status Details Amount
Nov. 25, 2006 Add Funds from a Bank Account Completed Details $60.33 CAD
Nov. 25, 2006 Currency Conversion Completed Details -$60.33 CAD
Nov. 25, 2006 Currency Conversion Completed Details $51.79 USD

Conversion to:
Henry Williams
Email:
hwilliams@onesimpleloan.com

Total Amount:
-$80.00 USD

From amount:
-$60.33 CAD
To amount:
$51.79 USD
Exchange Rate:
1 Canadian Dollar = 0.857986 U.S. Dollars

Date:
Nov. 25, 2006
Time:
22:50:17 PST
Completed

Note:
Hey Thanks! Dont forget to mark as gift and low value
Old 12-13-2007, 12:59 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KeWLKaT @ Dec 13 2007, 02:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Stop with your games.

I never attempted to hack any attacks. Last time I used dos I was probably 8 years old. So, I'm not worried at all. The person who is in charge of that attempted attack will have to deal with it.

That said: I know I won't get my money back at this point because it shows you are as immature and unprofessional as a doorknob, at least now people know what kind of a person you are and not to do business with you.

And now you are lying and pretending that I tried attacking your server. Right... If this is true then go ahead and let's see if the FBI is going to be knocking on my door... Not! I didn't try anything so you're SOL, sorry, man.

What lie are you going to come up with next?

EDIT: Ill get you the paypal proof. How the hell do you think i paid you, you idiot?</div>

yes, I'm the immature one, I bring up year old issues, then go to every site spamming my year old issue to everyone...

lol, we'll see where the trace gets when they are doing analyzing it... the ip range looks like yours... and by the way, they can still trace ip's back through the proxies... don't act stupid, it will get you no where...

lol, ooo ya, and whats that a public post saying what?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>ALTHOUGH if HE does anything stupid and illegal, I'll do something even worse to him.

Hacking a server with two domains > Hacking a PC</div>

Lets see I never said I would do anything to you're system directly, but you just did to mine... now you're acting stupid about computers... isn't that interesting... Now again who's the immature one?...

Felix... if you are going to threaten someone, then threaten a community, then on another public forum threaten them more so... do you honestly think that was a WISE idea... certainly since you have no idea what the other person (whom you threatened) is capable of...

I would suggest a Admin or moderator lock this thread; Before Felix here has time to come up with his next bullshit story and dumb act.
Old 12-13-2007, 01:17 AM

Labmixz is JUST trying to get this thread locked.

This is all uber BULLSHIT. I never hacked anyone, and I was stating that I would return the favor if he would f*** with my PC. Which he didn't (yet, anyways). Let them track the IP, I couldn't care less. I didn't do anything.

What Labmixz is trying to do here is act like the victim in order to get this thread closed, that's all. He doesn't like the idea of the truth getting out there.

<span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%">Might I add</span>

What about the others you screwed?

-- Gamble with his BBTB?
-- Darkhamr with his foglights?
-- The NT.com clock fiasco (reason you left)?

LINK TO HIS BAD FEEDBACK http://newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122030

When "TheGrim" his ''buddy'' tried to help ME and gamble, it started out good it seems, then, he ditched him too:

TheGrim: sorry guys... he wont answer my calls or IM's at all..... (post 49 in the thread linked)
Red2.0tib: Hmmm guess nothing really changes, this happened before and it is happening again. This was the reason he was banned from selling here before. Eventually after enough threatening he came off people's parts and money but it was by no means a quick process. Of course I was an ******* for calling Henry an inconsiderate jerkoff and was told I knew nothing about the situation, then a half assed apology and he's a "great" seller again....at least after 2 months I got my stuff. (post 51)

Check out posts 52 and 53... Feb and March 2006, by me. If that's not trying to communicate along with emails, what is?

I just saw this post too:

TheGrim:If it comes to it (which i dont think it will), I will personally go pick up your items if he in fact has not shipped them out. Then I will take pictures and ask what goes to who and ship them myself.

......it has come to it but i dont think youll ever do that 02.gif
Old 12-13-2007, 02:23 AM

Vehicle: car

This seems like a whole lot of fun guys. If you are going to argue here, at least don't pull the whole "He hacked this" bull shit. This isn't floridatibs, this isn't NT, we get along here for a reason, no b****ing.

Have your dispute all you want, but keep the blank threats out of it. Even if Kewlkat DID attempt to hack your server, he is screwed. And if he didn't, then you just made yourself look like an ass for accusing him with no proof.

ALSO! Quit bringing up the whole "It was over a year ago grow up" shit. If you were out $80, I can god damn guarantee you would hound him to no end just like anyone else. $80 is quite a bit of money. If it was something like 20, who cares, but $80 can buy quite a bit. Obviously lab was banned from selling for a reason, so why did you buy from him?

/my .02
Old 12-13-2007, 08:10 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BlizagaXx @ Dec 13 2007, 09:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Obviously lab was banned from selling for a reason, so why did you buy from him?

/my .02</div>

Because he came on EXD in my WTB thread I had and mentioned he had what I needed. I hadn't been on NT.com for the longest time at the moment therefore was not aware of the situation until after it happened.

I love the fact that:

- He came in here to accuse me wrongly of something I never did (who looks like an ass now?)
- He said he hadn't used paypal since 2005? Way to look like an idiot. How the hell did you sell ALL those things online? Money Orders for everything? How did I pay you? (SINCE YOU CLAIM to have shipped it twice?)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (labmixz @ Dec 13 2007, 07:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Wow, that's interesting... paypal transaction, when I haven't used paypal since 2005 when someone screwed me out of $500 for a J&S Safeguard and paypal wouldn't refund me... since then I haven't been on paypal... at all...

Keep making up more shit.....</div>

That's funny you mention that. Let's go back to THE FIRST POST EVER in your feedback thread on NT.com. http://newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122030 In the FIRST POST:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (earlmred)</div><div class='quotemain'>I bought a mafterburner from labmixz the end of November ... he said on the 8th of December that he was shipping it and would send me a UPS tracking number. He has not responded to any PMs since then. I filed a complaint with PayPal, he never replied to that and they found in my favor, however since he had no money in his paypal account they weren't able to recover anything [...] Transaction Date: Nov 30, 2006</div>

Who's making shit up now? Wait, are you going to use lies and name-calling again in order to defend yourself? FOLKS, you saw it all. He first:

- Tried to say he shipped the item twice.
- Then he changed his story by pretending he hasn't used paypal since 2005, when I have proof, from other members aswell as myself, that we did have an interaction with him, by paypal.

In all honesty I don't understand why you even bothered coming here to ''clean your act''. You should've stayed hiding in fltib.com, because right now you are really looking like an idiot.

Oh yeah, something else very interesting....

On labmixz' formal apology page, spldominator says she is his ''friend'':

http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27241

but then if you take a look at his FEEDBACK thread, you see that 2 years later he STILL hadn't reimbursed her. What a douche.

Some other memorable quotes from his apology thread:

skhix: The only problem I have with you is that you stole my money. That isn't right. I paid for Led package through paypal and after not hearing from you I had paypal try to get my money back; however, they could only retrieve 9 bucks and said your account is completely empty. They closed the case. I believe you have problems in life, but not to the extent of having to steal money. Hope to hear from you about this. ---- Funny that this guy is saying the same thing as me, labmixz stealing money... no... impossible!!!!

tiburon_balla: <span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%">i agree, i really shouldn't have stuck up for lab</span>. i understand moving and all, but got damn, let people know whats going on. it takes 10 minutes to go to your local library and send someone a pm if you don't have internet access.

and lab, you posted a couple times in your turbo thread without giving anyone else updates.

i think thats BS man, you should be on like your last warning before being banned or something. you straight up took people's money with no communication to what was happening. for example, cici is now out $110. thats money YOU owe her.

tanker deux: What you fail to recognize is that, as a businessman who accepts money in exchange for a service, the onus is on you to both provide the service and, more importantly, <span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%">to update your customers</span> if you are unable to provide said service.

A "formal apology" isn't good enough when people have lost money by trusting you. That doesn't make it "case closed." Them's the facts, pal.

<span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%">Do I need to show you guys more? I don't think so. This guy has always been a crook, and will always be one. What a sad, sad, person he is.</span>