The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Attn: Hyundai Community, Help!

Old 12-11-2007, 04:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

^^ Ok, now I understand. Just remember to keep your nose clean, don't want any members getting themselves into trouble.
Old 12-11-2007, 04:28 PM

Vehicle: Elantra XD GT

<span style="color:red">Mod edit: Don't quote post above yours</span>

/\

I try, but with all this anger stored inside me it's hard...
Old 12-11-2007, 04:39 PM

Vehicle: 2006 Pontiac GTO

Is it just me or the guys posting in that thread are all assholes? "you win some you lose some grow up"? It seems that making a thread about this is 10x worse than stealing 80$..
Old 12-11-2007, 05:14 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I was looking around, doing some research on this, it looks like there's a history of labmixz ripping people off. http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthrea...ghlight=labmixz

What was this tracking number he supplied? It was attempted delivery 3 times and then signed by someone? was that the part?
Old 12-11-2007, 11:35 PM

Well he did rip some people off. I don't know for mine but his story is that he sent it to me twice (never got a tracking number).

I think this is useless. People on his site are f***ing retards. ''Win some lose some"? That's agreeing to steal money from the community, and it's their goddamn admin they are talking about. Not some faceless idiot. I can't believe they are condoning this.

It looks like I'll never get my cash back. I guess I'll just sign up there through proxies whenever I'm drunk and spam the hell out of it for the fun of it.
Old 12-12-2007, 04:47 AM
DTN

-What about the tracking number he posted on page 1 of the NT thread? Signed by Wheeler?
Old 12-12-2007, 05:49 PM

That's for another issue, lol, not mine. There are 3 issues on his feedback thread.

UPDATE:

A nice message labmixz posted in public on his forum:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cockface Labmixz)</div><div class='quotemain'>Did I forget to mention that he can't post, at all... so, he can sit there all day, I have no need to ban him, however I don't mind mentioning, that if he's going to threaten myself and the community (which he is obviously doing) he might mind getting behind a decent firewall...

Why you ask? Well I'm not the type to do malicious things, but I'll be damned if someone else doesn't see his IP on the what second or third page of this thread, then do a port scan on his system and see all those damn pesky open ports... makes me wonder if he already has a trojan installed from jacking off too much...

Oh... and firewalls these days just don't do all too much... sad really...</div>

This labmixz is so scared that he turned off new registrations on his website, hahahahahha! I love this.

Also, he is ''threatening'' to hack my computer at home.

- First off, I don't give a flying shit about my desktop that happens to be connected to that DYNAMIC IP address might I add (so any IP he had from yesterday is now bad - my IP ban doesn't work for proof of that, I was able to access the site without a proxy). All my work is on my laptop I only use on the school network.

- And... If he HAPPENS to hack my own personal computer at home, I have a surprise for him. Both his websites happen to be on the same server to which one could have complete access to with the touch of a couple of buttons. If he makes my HDD go blank on my PC I just use to surf the web and I don't give a shit about, I'll make sure the favor is returned but on his server.

- This means that. He f***s with my personnal computer, and you guys lose labmixz.com (booo hoo), but most importantly floridatibs.com.

One more thing: since he disabled all new registrations (good job, bwahahaha), and has stopped my account for posting, I can't talk to him directly. But if anyone here has contact with him, I suggest you to forward this to him before he does anything stupid. Bottom of the line is he looks like he won't give me my cash back. I won't do anything stupid or illegal for that, even though I am in the right. ALTHOUGH if HE does anything stupid and illegal, I'll do something even worse to him.

Hacking a server with two domains > Hacking a PC

Note: Sorry about quoting person above. I never get used to not doing that. I can't edit my posts at the moment sorry smile.gif
Old 12-12-2007, 05:55 PM
DTN

^^ You are discussing illegal activity.
Old 12-12-2007, 08:07 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

You may have the FBI cybercrimes division paying you a visit when you start messing with stuff like that. Script Kitties in China are one thing but in todays day and age you could be "labeled" a "terrorist" because i guess "criminal" is not PC anymore.

Take a breath, compile all communication and documentation and file a lawsuit in peoples court. Take the approach of disputing a pay pal claim. Show bank statements (please tell me you didnt send pure cash), communication attempts and obtain copies of the WHOIS and the name.

It sucks that people take other people money but at least you know were hes located and have information on him. fing02.gif

Im sure other agree that taking a legal approach will not only keep you on RDT but also out from behind bars.

P.S
If you do file claim and they find this thread you could have your suit thrown out. If you are going to file perhaps you may want to have this thread removed and destroyed for illegal content.
Old 12-12-2007, 08:54 PM

A lawsuit? This guy lives about 2 days of driving away... It would cost me 30 times those 80$ to go through that. Screw it. I did not discuss illegal activities. I merely said that if HE would go into illegal activities, I don't see why I wouldn't. Then he would have no case against me either. We would just both be thrown in jail. That would be fun. I'll take pictures and send them to you from when he gets gang raped since he's just a little geek lmao.gif