The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Attn: Hyundai Community, Help!

Old 12-11-2007, 01:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Elantra XD GT

<u>Labmixz</u> is a <span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%">thief</span> and is avoiding me!

About a year or so ago I bought an intake manifold from this guy. He never shipped the product, he never gave me my money back. This was back in november 2006 or so if my memory serves me right.

I have been sending him emails ever since, at least monthly for my cash back. He has never responded. Today I found out that he owns the site http://www.floridatibs.com/, so I went there and sent him a PM, and made a post in the newbie section explaining the situation.

INSTANTLY I was IP Banned. This guy KNOWS he stole my money, and he is running away from it. Still a year after what he did. He should be ashamed. He stole a couple other peoples' money aswell.

What I ask of you is to help me. Register on that site and post there about the way this person (labmixz) stole our cash and ran, hid from the community, but in the meantime has been running a website.

This is unfair, this is the definition of a crook, stealing from members of our community. Let's show this guy what we can do with people like him.

Thank you for your time.
Old 12-11-2007, 01:43 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

Have you tried contacting NT admins about it? However, I thought he sold off everything and left the scene? Or did he just sell his turbo stuff?
Old 12-11-2007, 01:46 PM

**deleted quote***

I posted this on NT aswell. Frankly I don't think much is going to happen unless someone hacks both his websites to get him personally.

Here's the feedback thread: http://newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.ph...ghlight=labmixz

Jon, you are right, he sold SOME stuff, shipped half of them then left the scene.
Old 12-11-2007, 02:25 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

from what i know from the past, this website has his IP information where you can get other information from like where he is, and contact the guy's local police department. once you have that info, you can also contact your local police department and ask for advice.
Old 12-11-2007, 02:41 PM
Banned

tried running a network whoIS on the site and its privacy protected so i can't view the owner of the website URL or anything. sorry

if i get bored or have some time, maybe ill look into a way to irritate the hell out of this guy.
Old 12-11-2007, 02:51 PM

Someone found this for me:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>OK.. I googled and whois'd him.

www.floridatibs.com = 66.29.14.234. Registered by ENOM, INC. Whois information is hidden by "Whois Privacy Protection Service" (I think it's $5/year service for domain owners.)

However, he forgot to hide his personal web page, which is using the same machine (66.29.14.234) with different alias domain name (www.labmixz.net = 66.29.14.234) and same registrar.

The whois information of labmixz.net includes (it's public information. You can always run "whois" for that.)

Registrant Contact:
lab productions
Henry Williams (labproductions@gmail.com)
+1.8135980918
Fax:
2680 Peterborough Ct.
Palm Harbor, FL 34684
US

I think he's running a web server, which runs labmixz.net and floridatibs.com at the same time. Whois results for 66.29.14.234 show that it's allocated by "NAC". It seems that the address is allocated statically. So, I don't know whether he's running the server at home or at the virtual machine in NAC. But I guess it's probably a virtual machine in NAC. (I could use anonymous ftp to the machine... I don't think home web server users do that...)

I think that's all I can dig legally..</div>

Also... I provided my proof in paypal transaction ID form on NT.com.... He claims now after a year of NO CONTACT that he shipped it twice... But he cant provide tracking numbers?
Old 12-11-2007, 03:02 PM

so is that his fax or phone number listed?
im sure a few members would be glad to give him a jingle..
Old 12-11-2007, 04:05 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

You need to ask him why he banned you from his site for asking.
Old 12-11-2007, 04:05 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I am a member of floridatibs.com. I just read through the post and he states that he sent it to you twice and it was returned because it was not picked up. I advise everyone who is getting involved in this to think about it before posting and especially think about it before you do anything illegal yourself. We do not condone illegal actions against anyone. I am curious why this has not been brought up sooner if it happened over a year ago?
Old 12-11-2007, 04:18 PM

/\ <span style="color:red">Mod edit: Don't quote post above yours</span>

I could answer this easily.

- Before he went inactive he would always tell me things like "ill send it next week".
- If it was really at the border waiting for me I would've gotten a phone call. I never got this. I was never even supplied with a tracking number.
- Why after a year? Because I JUST found out about his website. I emailed him a ton of times and I gave up because I never got an answer.

He keeps saying he'll put the FBI on me today. I'd like to see him try.