Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

White 17's on my blue 01 Tib *PICS*

Old 07-19-2004, 04:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I see what you are saying.
I still need clear corners and halos might be next.
Old 07-19-2004, 08:12 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I see a few cars that need Type R spoilers.
Old 07-19-2004, 08:35 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

what's up Vulcanwolf! i see you got to the sound system already? wow, my sister got hers done in her 2k tib. the reason i didn't follow her steps was because i looked at her bill. LOL. i mean, with installation fee's and the ground wiring that needed to be done in order for the system not to drain the battery so much. so i decided to take her old stock cd player and have my faulty one replaced so i could do perfromance mods. i figure i can steal her tib should i need to rock out the sound.i'm actually starting out small, going big. i have my rims already just collecting dust. with the 17's, the stock rotors are just not enough to please me.

i suggest painting your calipers, and getting cross-drilled/slotted rotors (you can get 4 for $200) which will make your wheels exhilirating. (you wouldn't think so). i also live in MD so you need the slots in the rain and i tend to overuse my brakes.

my next step is minimal horsepower gains (headers, throttlebodies, CAI) and then minimal exteroir/interior mods clear corners, LED replacements, xenon bulbs. after that, my mission will be complete. afterall, i'm not looking to race, just to do this for myself.

so far, my car is stock (fx, all options) and my wheels are going off.
i live in silver spring but i work right next to Frederick! i've been to PA before. don't lower your car! LOL

i'd suggest trying to search for a qualified distributor online with a website. in the end the search will pay off. www.importshark.com has them but they cost too damn much.

i think white on blue is excellent. i love five spoke rims too. tell me, after the rim swap, do you feel any dirving differences? how much do your rims weigh?