Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

what springs to use?

Old 03-16-2005, 07:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The only way you are going to do no drop is either with the stock suspension or with some coilovers.
Old 03-24-2005, 04:39 AM

Vehicle: Elantra HD / 2007

What shock are good with stock springs?
I want good cornering.
Old 03-24-2005, 08:00 AM

Well if you're just gonna use stock springs, I'd suggest the KYB's.
From what the guys have said on here, it offers a stiffer ride, hence giving you better cornering,..
But a harsher ride aswell.
But, I dunno, it just doesn't seem like a balance to me, having stiffer Struts, and still softy OEM springs,...

I personally wouldn't cheap out. And if you're worried about the drop on the Eibach Pro Kits, its ONLY a 1.5" drop. Yes it's noticable, but it's not like a HUGE drop like intrax ones which says '1.75"' drop. But most of them sag to like 2.5" eyeroll.gif
As well the Eibachs have corresponding Springs AND Struts, tuned for YOUR application (damn I sell like a salesman, and I don't even sell them smile.gif )
But yeah, I have it personally on my car with the Eibach Sway bars, and I LOVE THEM! SO yeah, this is coming from experience
smile.gif
Old 03-24-2005, 08:42 AM

Vehicle: Elantra HD / 2007

^^^ I'm thinking about OEM springs only because I don't wanna drop my car. Ukrainian roads sometimes are REALLY crappy!!!

What is the ground clearance of Tib?