Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

Sway bars for tiburons??

Old 10-03-2001, 10:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sway bars for tiburons??

where can i get sway bars for 97 tiburons?do sway bars do that much to inhance the driving performance or is there a better option?
Old 10-04-2001, 01:19 AM

Vehicle: Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart GSR

I think that Eibach do anti-sways and maybe whiteline/selby. I don't know about improvements as I don't have an anti sway bar, but I do have the front and rear struts from SR and they work great to improve the handling!
Old 10-04-2001, 01:43 AM

Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata Limited V6, 2008 Nissan Xterra Off-Road

Sway bars will be one of the best suspension upgrades you can make, other than new springs/struts.

You can find Whiteline's at http://www.mofugas.com or directly at Whiteline at http://www.whiteline.com.au .
Old 10-04-2001, 04:28 AM

I can vouch for whiteline. Just last weekend I put one of their sway bars on the otherwise stock suspension of my Mirage. I love the way the car corners now. It doesn't feel like the whole car is leaning over anymore and I feel glued to the road. I don't know if you would experience the same thing, but I would think you would. I would definitely recommend this upgrade.
Old 10-04-2001, 05:16 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

www.whiteline.com.au and www.eibach.com

Both make them.

Anti-Roll bars or anti-sway bars make the biggest difference to your suspension for cornering. The Strut Tower braces are more for chassis rigidity and fine tuning the suspension.

The rear bar is a simple install and you can do it yourself in about one hour. The front bar is a PITA, and takes about 3-4 hours.